New Paper Mario Game Ideas
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I made this to see if anyone wanted to discuss or show off any of their ideas or games that they are currently working on. I have a great idea for a story called paper bowser where Mario and bowser switch bodies and then have the partners be mainstream Mario characters such as Luigi, DK, Daisy, etc. Bowser has to pretend that he still is Mario while he try’s to get his own body back. What do you guys think?

Interesting story but this does refer to thousand year door and super paper mario nice idea though people may see this and forward of your idea.
sorry for this being rushed im new thanks.

08: Koopa 
(30-01-2018, 12:07 AM)pupil Wrote: Interesting story but this does refer to thousand year door and super paper mario nice idea though people may see this and forward of your idea.
sorry for this being rushed im new thanks.

I can see how it relates to SPM with them having to work together and TTYD with seeing Bowser's point of view also but I think this game would make for an interesting story with Bowser having to work with Mario's friends as partners such as DK, Yoshi, Luigi, Daisy, Toad and more. How Bowser would have to act in order to fool them all that he's regular old Mario as they go on their adventure. Idk I just want to see a fan Paper Mario game at least being talked about and I think we all could offer some creative ideas if we worked together.

New Paper Mario Game Ideas