Mario Mache Development [0.1.4 Release] « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I only have a .n64, how do I get a .z64?

(10-01-2016, 07:46 AM)botboy10 Wrote: I only have a .n64, how do I get a .z64?

http://download1580.mediafire.com/6rc7fd4yc4sg/acq5dsyg9bb9csl/Paper+Mario.z64 40 MB
Gone for good.

Thanks so much! Big Grin

Um, I didn't think we could post ROM links.

Not here I guess, but you could have posted it in the pirate section, and linked the post here.

Small update, see the main post. Renamed the tool again, just because I felt like it.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2016, 07:46 PM by Skeletons.)

(04-08-2015, 02:24 PM)wurmi32LP Wrote: i found a major glitch! everytime i try to change the last text of a categorie. (example: intro) it erase it! (thats why Peach didn't say anything in my mod) why did it do this? and even after i tried re doing the text it just won't save it and erases it instantly! ._. thanks to this glitch even the last page of Luigi's diary got erased and even Merlons last text!

I have this problem too, I was trying to translate to Brazilian Portuguese and then the last Peach string in the "intro dialogue" session was gone...
I hope skeleton can help me...
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2016, 03:22 AM by junninx.)

Added version 0.1.3 to fix a couple of bugs. See the main post.

0.1.4 is up with a small fix for dialogue.

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and I joined because I want to do an Italian translation of the game using this tool, but I've already encountered a problem: I can't write more than the amount of characters of the original string. If I try to save it anyways, every letter that goes over the limit is just erased. Is there a way to fix this or is it a limitation that can't be changed?
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 11:55 AM by JScorpioN96.)

Mario Mache Development [0.1.4 Release] « 1 2 3 »