Mario Mache Development [0.1.4 Release] 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This is an application designed to edit various aspects of the Paper Mario N64 ROM.
Available functions are quite limited as this is a very early build.

If you'd like to help with the development of this tool, you may like to play around with the unknown variables listed in this thread.
Size: 249.89 KB / Downloads: 1,261 .zip   Mario Mache v0.1.4.zip

Size: 249.83 KB / Downloads: 184 .zip   Mario Mache v0.1.3.zip

Size: 249.65 KB / Downloads: 437 .zip   Mario Mache v0.1.2.zip

[Image: 1baj5bvfvq4ei4rfg.jpg]

Changes in Version 0.1.4:
*Fixed bug reading/saving dialogue for speech type 8

Changes in Version 0.1.3:
*Fixed a bug with interface scaling
*Fixed saving the last string in any category

Changes in Version 0.1.2:
*Various new monster stats can be modified
*Renamed tool again
*Improved error handling
*Various minor improvements to interface

Changes in Version 0.1.1:
*Renamed tool to prevent confusion with forum name
*Added dropdown list of text functions
*Added labels for unknown parameters
*Various minor improvements to interface

Changes in Version 0.1:
*Initial release
*Text editor included
*Basic monster editor included
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2016, 03:31 PM by Skeletons.)

i downloaded the paper mario rom from emuparadise, i opened kirigami, and i got to the directory of thr rom, but it dont apperar, what i do?

(06-05-2015, 06:21 PM)Mike309 Wrote: i downloaded the paper mario rom from emuparadise, i opened kirigami, and i got to the directory of thr rom, but it dont apperar, what i do?

Make sure you have the .z64 file, and not a rar file. To get the .z64 part out of a rar file, just extract the rar file and you will see it.

(08-05-2015, 01:16 AM)Rain Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 06:21 PM)Mike309 Wrote: i downloaded the paper mario rom from emuparadise, i opened kirigami, and i got to the directory of thr rom, but it dont apperar, what i do?

Make sure you have the .z64 file, and not a rar file. To get the .z64 part out of a rar file, just extract the rar file and you will see it.

Thanks for pointing out that I need a .z64 file and not a .n64 file!

i found a major glitch! everytime i try to change the last text of a categorie. (example: intro) it erase it! (thats why Peach didn't say anything in my mod) why did it do this? and even after i tried re doing the text it just won't save it and erases it instantly! ._. thanks to this glitch even the last page of Luigi's diary got erased and even Merlons last text!

(04-08-2015, 02:24 PM)wurmi32LP Wrote: i found a major glitch! everytime i try to change the last text of a categorie. (example: intro) it erase it! (thats why Peach didn't say anything in my mod) why did it do this? and even after i tried re doing the text it just won't save it and erases it instantly! ._. thanks to this glitch even the last page of Luigi's diary got erased and even Merlons last text!

I suggest trying to mod/hack an original Paper Mario 64 Rom to see if this glitch/error is still a problem.

Its very possible that the way one hacking tool works might mess with how another hacking tool works.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 12:27 AM by Drewworks.)
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

I expect I could fix the issue, but I'm unsure if it's worth the trouble seeing Clover will be releasing a much better equipped editor.

@Drewworks: i only used Kirigami... i didn't use any other tool. (and i didn't use HxD because im not smart enough to use it)
@Skeletons: Well... the game still works after Bowser gets rid of mario. but i haven't tested out the last page of Luigi's Book yet...(i hope it will not softlock O_o )

Oops, I was under the impression you were changing the text in a rom that had already been hacked by someone else (for instance Kaizo's or Skelus Core's hack).

Disregard my earlier suggestion.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2015, 04:44 AM by Drewworks.)
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

I tryed transforming Mt. Lavalava final boss to Tubba Blubba. Did not manage. Please help. Dead
Lorem Ipsum.

Mario Mache Development [0.1.4 Release] 1 2 3 »