SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

YES! I got it working in SM64 Editor!
[Image: 6SwqhAH.png]
Thanks to all for helping me out!
Credit to bacon for the XML.
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2018, 05:18 PM by p4r4d0x.)

06: Mario Upset 

Use http://queueram.com/n64/sm64/textures/ it has 10 times the textures there. Also the the end cake needs a tool kaze made and never compiled, i got it to work and it works fine. If you need that i can import it for you
[/quote]​
Hi! Could you actually import it for me? I've been trying to change the end cake picture in a rom-hack i'm working on and Texture64 doesn't display it properly. Thanks Smile
I just recently realized after 10+ years that Dire Dire Docks is the bowser submarine level and Jolly Roger Bay is the one on the first floor of the castle

(13-02-2018, 06:38 PM)WaterMarc Wrote: Use http://queueram.com/n64/sm64/textures/ it has 10 times the textures there. Also the the end cake needs a tool kaze made and never compiled, i got it to work and it works fine. If you need that i can import it for you

Hi! Could you actually import it for me? I've been trying to change the end cake picture in a rom-hack i'm working on and Texture64 doesn't display it properly. Thanks Smile
[/quote]​

I apologize, not only did I format the quote wrong (my bad), but after updating Java, the tool worked successfully.
I just recently realized after 10+ years that Dire Dire Docks is the bowser submarine level and Jolly Roger Bay is the one on the first floor of the castle

06: Mario Upset 
Whoops, looks like i'm stupid again. Does anybody know how to use the text wronger/dialogue editor? Whenever I change the text in the credits it just reverts back to the original text. Am I just not saving it, how do I go about doing that, or is it really just incomplete?

12: Question 
Im trying to make mario have a different hat (see picture) and im trying to import it but its saying maximum model size exceeded but i only have two 32X32 Textures how would i fix it?
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2018, 05:00 PM by MarioN64.)

Attached Files    

SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41