SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hello guys, I've got a question right here and you might be able to help me: Quite a lot of the m64 files I created just loop the very first bar or even less when I want to play it in Sm64. On one song I managed to get past it by changing the tempo but in all the other cases it didn't work at all. Maybe you have an idea?

Guys, if i am importing a obj, i getting the error "The Value 177999945 is for green invalid. green must be bigger then or equals 0 and smaller than or equals 255.", what Should i do?
Quote:I never said "here is my rom pls fix"

(05-11-2017, 07:24 PM)Jecket Wrote: Guys, if i am importing a obj, i getting the error "The Value 177999945 is for green invalid. green must be bigger then or equals 0 and smaller than or equals 255.", what Should i do?

maybe you used the green sketchUp Color as a texture, these usally dont work and i had the same error message just with white, I think this only matters in collision map tho.
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

How do I Import levels? (step-by-step) Because when I follow any of the tutorials I can find it just goes completely wrong and a cube just turns into a random mess of tris.

I am exporting OBJ files from Blender, I am using windows 10 home edition.

specs (Might not be completely accurate because my system is in another language meaning that translation can go wrong and I cant just copy and paste):
64 - bit system
CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU 1007U @ 1.50GHz, 1500 MHz, dual core , dual logic proccesor (language barrier)
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. X550CL.204, 17/10/2013
RAM: 4 GB

The reason I am giving specs is that it might be an issue with my PC not being fully compatible with Skeluxes level importer so im trying to use the old level importer. (This one: https://sites.google.com/site/messiaen64/level-importer ) however with it I am having trouble preparing the ROM as it requires me to patch a ppf file onto using a program that I dont know how to use and the video tutorial on the importers site doesnt help either as he seems to be using a completely different program to patch the ppf.

I also did not attach textures to the OBJ and I was also only exporting a cube as a test.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2017, 12:14 PM by Dankwing Duck. Edit Reason: additional info )

Hi can someone tell me a reason why objects placed with quad64 might not appear, i can change mario's spawn position and im not trying to add any level exclusive objects just coins... also im replacing bombomb battlefield

SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40