SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

(06-07-2017, 09:36 AM)Landsurfer2000 Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm new to Origami64, and SM64 rom hacking, but I seem to be doing well and not running into any issues I haven't been able to solve, except for one.

Is there any possible way to replace the star's model? I've seen it done many times, but never had the chance to ask anyone about it.

Thanks in advance

Btw loving origami64

If you want to edit the star model in game (not star select screen) i believe you can also change one of the haunted house objects with obj importer and load the haunted house object bank and load the model withthe star behaviour either in quad64 or in toadstool.
Lorem Ipsum.

Is there any model on the global object bank that I can replace easily?
I want to change the star and the non-available star models by switching geo layout pointers :b I'm not too experimented on this knowledge
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

If you're not gonna use the 2D trees you could replace them, all you have to do is swap out their 0x15 geometry layout command.
Gone for a while.

How can I make it so all the star animations don't warp you? just like a 100th coin star, but for all
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

(14-07-2017, 12:19 AM)Mariohacker14 Wrote: How can I make it so all the star animations don't warp you? just like a 100th coin star, but for all

I would love to know that too, for my overworld stars.
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Hi !

I'm currently trying to add the Big Bully with 3 small in my level but nothing appear in game, is there any specific things to do ?

thx

Edit : the bullies appears in the exact same coordinates than in SM64 when you add the object "big bully with 3 small"

[Image: unknown.png]

So, I used "offset model position" from SM64 Editor
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2017, 09:37 AM by Sanji ZeroDeux.)

Hi everyone, a have a problem that handicaped me for make some levels
it's about SM64 Editor : to import a level i select a model and a collision, the collision is different than the model but one problem :
[Image: 1500506726-sans-titre-2.png]
model :
[Image: 1500507119-sans-titre-4.png]
collision :
[Image: 1500507377-sans-titre-5.png]
(the difference is the rope)
well the collision change work :
[Image: 1500507749-sans-titre-7.png]
but the "collision" part un SM64 doesn's work the materials don't appear Undecided
if you are an idea or the solution i take it

thanks Big Grin

I placed the Whomp King in my level and it works fine but when it crushes Mario, he takes no damage, and doesn't play the animation of getting crushed. Normal Whomps will crush him, just not the boss one.

The same thing happens for the Grindels that jump back and forth. They don't hurt Mario when he gets smashed, but the Grindels that simply go up and down will hurt him.

Anyone know why this is?

well, my problem is solve, if you are a french the bug come, you have too turn your pc language in English, it's weird but it's the solution.

(19-07-2017, 11:48 PM)Drahnokks Wrote: but the "collision" part un SM64 doesn's work the materials don't appear Undecided
if you are an idea or the solution i take it

thanks Big Grin

Not 100% sure what your problem is.
If you want a texture to have a specific collision type, you got to make sure that this texture is part of your collisionmap. If the texture is only in the visualmap it won't be displayed on the collision tab on SM64Editor as far as I know.

I hope this helps.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2017, 09:54 AM by Quasmok.)

SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 »