Introductions Thread « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I've been here for a few months and still have yet to introduce myself. How you doing? I'm a strip of Bacon and I love to hack Super Mario 64. People say I make a pathetic superhero but I think I'm great. I've never actually saved the day, but maybe someday I will.

Want a real introduction? OK. Hey! My name is *****. I'm 12 and I love to make custom levels for video games. My SM64 hack can be found here, and maybe you could take a look-see at it's content? I try to put polish into my models and textures, so you may like it. I hope someday I could be recognized as one of the greats, but I've got a long way to go, especially with the hacking fandom we have. So I hope you enjoy my work!
THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ME.

Was just referred here by RobiNERD in my Discord chat. Hello, Origami64 users!

Though I'm probably not going to make any projects (I'm not a very creative person), I enjoy playing video games and using computers, and will hopefully become a good part of this community. Hope I enjoy my stay Smile

¡Hi! I'm new to this hacking stuff and it's awesome. I came hoping to find a community that guides me through this interesting universe.

Hello i'm MoonlightCapital, i found this board trough Maorninja but i'm not a rom hacker anymore, so i'll mostly lurk in there -.-

Hello... i'm Shadow Mario, i'm sort of shy...
I'm new at hacking SM64, but i'm really liking it... yeah, that's it.

Hi! I have actually been on here for a while, but only just now found this thread. Tongue  I am J_128 or (if you go by my GitHub name) J-128.  I like computers, and can program in a few different programming languages, namely Python 3, FreeBASIC, QBASIC, BASIC, and TI-Basic. I don't program in C, C-- (as I call it), or C#, but I could probably read through a program written in those languages an figure out what it's supposed to do.  

You can find me on SMWCentral too. I am a fan of Mario games, especially SM64, and I like playing SM64 ROMhacks.

I run a dual-boot system with WinXP SP3 and Linux Sabayon.

As for my personality, I am a very friendly person (most of the time Wink) so feel free to send me a PM for whatever reason.  I am always glad to share my SM64 hacking knowledge with people, so if you need help, just let me know! If I can help you, I gladly will.

God bless!
     --J_128
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2017, 12:22 AM by J_128.)
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

I saw now that this is the main introductions so, hello i am new here, and i first came to the forum looking for paper mario hacking tools.

Hi. I don't talk much. I joined because I love Paper Mario Pro Mode...that's it!

Introductions Thread « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9