Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26
Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

I'm trying to give Huff N Puff the electrified buff when he charges his thunder attack (I know he has it by default but its only for one turn). I tried copying the code used to give Chan the electrified stat, but it only does it the first time he charges and after that it doesn't work. I want it to reapply every time he charges to take into account that the player has starbeam. Does anyone know what to do?

Hi. I've been playing Paper Mario Pro Mode for a while now and am right up to the end. I've collected every recipe, fought every optional/super boss that isn't Giga Bowser, (Would like to save him for last,) and have done all of the trials. I still seem to be missing two star pieces however, and Merluvlee has no advice on how to find them. I've done all of Koopa Koot's sidequests, and I'm all but certain I've delivered every letter. The issue I seem to be having is with Chuck Quizmo. After answering his 62nd question correctly, he left without giving me the option to continue and now I can't find him at any of his locations, Star Haven included. I was hoping by now someone would've compiled a list of all the star pieces unique to this mod, but that doesn't seem to be the case. As such I have to ask here if I'm missing something. Is this a bug or is there just something else I haven't noticed? I hope it's not the former, heck I'd even be happy if Rip Cheato has the last two star pieces so long as I can get them. Thank you very much for a response ahead of time.

I found a way to make enemy attacks undodgable. If you remove all instances of " CheckPlayerHit" along with the "if" and "EndIf" directly connected to it from the attack script then the attack will always hit even when you use Outta Sight.

Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26