Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(18-10-2017, 01:09 AM)Narcosis Wrote: After I take the default Paper Mario Rom and dump ROM assets and copy assets to mod I then immediately clicked on compile mod and ran it as a test but on the Project64 ROM directory it says "Bad ROM?" and when I try running it I get "Unhandled R4300i opcode at: 8006E754 break". The rom I dumped works fine and I didn't make any changes at all.

How do you get these to work on Project 64 1.6? I can't get the Graphics listing to show anything but the default three.

Won't load in project64 for me. Why? Sad I wanted to play it!

(19-10-2017, 09:00 AM)Google Abuser Wrote: Won't load in project64 for me. Why? Sad I wanted to play it!

Did you make sure to tell it that you're using an 8MB rom? It won't work on the default 4mb setting. If you enter Options->Settings, you can uncheck "Hide advanced settings" and then reenter the settings, go to the advanced tab, and set it there.

When I click map editor I get this error.

class java.lang.RuntimeException
at editor.render.ShaderManager.createShader(ShaderManager.java:119)
at editor.render.ShaderManager.createModelShader(ShaderManager.java:71)
at editor.render.ShaderManager.loadShaders(ShaderManager.java:51)
at editor.render.Renderer.initializeOpenGL(Renderer.java:142)
at editor.Editor.launchEditor(Editor.java:345)
at main.StarRodDev.main(StarRodDev.java:142)

Anybody have any help for me? Thanks
Got Akira Himegawa's 10 Zelda Manga's for christmas, I can die happy now.

I compiled the Paper Mario Pro source code that was provided and it doesn't work when I try playing it. The normal rom is 43MB but the rom I get from compiling the source code is only 40MB which makes me think that the problem is actually with the way the star rod tool compiles it.

(22-10-2017, 02:53 AM)Narcosis Wrote: I compiled the Paper Mario Pro source code that was provided and it doesn't work when I try playing it. The normal rom is 43MB but the rom I get from compiling the source code is only 40MB which makes me think that the problem is actually with the way the star rod tool compiles it.

Ok it mysteriously started working when I load a normal compiled rom(still cant get anything compiled from the paper Mario pro source code though) but changes I made don't show up in the game. I've only tried altering enemy hp so far though.

Ok, so I have asked around and tried several times...but the GlideN64 plugin is not working for me. The usual PJ64 plugin works...but the battles flicker and stuff. So I downloaded GlideN64 as the instructions say and set it all up, but then all it does is give me a black screen and no visuals, just sounds. Nobody seems to know the answer and I've looked around, and I even downloaded a fresh PJ64 and a fresh pro mode to follow all the steps from start to finish. Anybody have any idea why this is happening? (yes my ram is set to 8mb)

Try regular Glide64 (with no N). It works for me.
This is my signature

My rematch with The Goomba King also always ends in a crash when attempting to return to the overworld. The screen never shows anything after fading to black.

1. I had completed 0 other rematches when fighting the Goomba King.
2. I tried fighting him again just now after rematching bosses 1-3, still crashed.
3. The emulator I'm using is Wii U VC. I know that it may just be a quirk of the emulator, but I figured I'd report it since someone else reported this bug with PJ64. I'll see if I can export my save file and test it with PJ64.

(25-10-2017, 11:39 AM)Poudink Wrote: Try regular Glide64 (with no N). It works for me.

Yea I can stuff, but then I can't see the battle menu options.

Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 »