Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet (hadn't seen it), but using Chill Out (the Star Power) against Kent C. Koopa softlocks/crashes the game for me (graphics stay on screen, and the attack-down sound continues playing to the end, but no attack-down animation / text ever appears).

I'm playing on Bizhawk 2.1.0 with GLideN64, and this is just after Chapter 5 and on the first turn of battle, so presumably nothing prior in the battle would have happened to change the effect of it.

(14-08-2017, 08:54 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: Don't know if this has been mentioned yet (hadn't seen it), but using Chill Out (the Star Power) against Kent C. Koopa softlocks/crashes the game for me (graphics stay on screen, and the attack-down sound continues playing to the end, but no attack-down animation / text ever appears).

I'm playing on Bizhawk 2.1.0 with GLideN64, and this is just after Chapter 5 and on the first turn of battle, so presumably nothing prior in the battle would have happened to change the effect of it.

Same thing happened to me. Makes an already brutal fight even harder lol
Also I never noticed that the Star Power shared a name with the badge. Huh :0

google drive has taken down the star rod patcher just to let you know

This Pro Mod works on real N64?

Yes.
This is my signature

What do the @Hook and @Function directives do? Thanks
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2017, 07:41 PM by TwixNinja411.)

(20-07-2017, 09:50 PM)shygoo Wrote:
(20-07-2017, 09:47 PM)BlackLiquidSorrow Wrote:
(20-07-2017, 08:46 PM)SubDrag Wrote: Does Pro Mode mod only work in emulator, not console?  I got a crash using Everdrive 64, during the part where meet Bowser initially during the scene, and it went to debug screen.  PC:80255ED4

That's right, the memory limit needs to be 8MB

8MB is what you get on a real console when you use an expansion pack

I have a EverDrive 64 V3 from Krikzz and the game crashes on console when entering the First battle vs Bowser on Peach's castle and I have the expansion pak on.

Sadly.
I hope clover can solve this.
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2017, 02:54 AM by junninx.)

I have a graphic problem that some things in the game are flickering or literally vanishing. When i open the MENU and switch pages it bugs. In battle i can't even see the HUD with the actions i can perform and the area to the rigth of peachs castle with the star mountain and all that stuff all spirtes just vanish but i can still play. I installed the mod step by step, i installed the latest GlideN64 plugin and i copied the text into the project64.rdb. Has anyone the same problems or found a fix to this?
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2017, 04:31 PM by LordFunghi.)

in bowser's castle the flying magikoopas seem to make the game crash if you fight them

(17-08-2017, 05:14 PM)balmz Wrote: in bowser's castle the flying magikoopas seem to make the game crash if you fight them

This seems to happen for me as well. I'm not sure what causes it, but thankfully it seems to only happen in that room with those enemies.

Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 »