Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the event flag used for Monstar is probably Monstar's immunity to Star Storm and Shooting Star.

Does anyone know if there is a way to stop my game from having a seizure every two seconds? As in it keeps flashing in certain parts and sometimes during battles.

I'm not sure if it's been said since there's a lot of posts here, but whenever I try to get Pro Mode with the Star Rod Mod Patcher, I have no problems with selecting the ROM I don't think, but when selecting the Star Rod Patch File (StarRod Patcher.jar I'm assuming that's what I have to go for) and then press Create Modded ROM, it tells me "The patch file you selected is invalid."
Am I missing something here? Am I doing something wrong?

(01-08-2017, 09:52 PM)Frequency Wrote: I'm not sure if it's been said since there's a lot of posts here, but whenever I try to get Pro Mode with the Star Rod Mod Patcher, I have no problems with selecting the ROM I don't think, but when selecting the Star Rod Patch File (StarRod Patcher.jar I'm assuming that's what I have to go for) and then press Create Modded ROM, it tells me "The patch file you selected is invalid."

When selecting the ROM, you must select the Paper Mario ISO that can be used to emulate the actual game on your N64 Emulator. When selecting the Star Rod Patch File, you need to find and select the MOD file containing Paper Mario Pro Mode (which can be downloaded on this very thread, the most recently updated one anyways). The StarRod Patcher.jar is the very thing that's creating the modded ROM.

(01-08-2017, 10:44 PM)Icegill Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:52 PM)Frequency Wrote: I'm not sure if it's been said since there's a lot of posts here, but whenever I try to get Pro Mode with the Star Rod Mod Patcher, I have no problems with selecting the ROM I don't think, but when selecting the Star Rod Patch File (StarRod Patcher.jar I'm assuming that's what I have to go for) and then press Create Modded ROM, it tells me "The patch file you selected is invalid."

When selecting the ROM, you must select the Paper Mario ISO that can be used to emulate the actual game on your N64 Emulator. When selecting the Star Rod Patch File, you need to find and select the MOD file containing Paper Mario Pro Mode (which can be downloaded on this very thread, the most recently updated one anyways). The StarRod Patcher.jar is the very thing that's creating the modded ROM.

Ohhhh, I felt like I was messing something up because it certainly didn't make sense to me using the Patcher with the Patcher... I forgot about downloading the Pro Mode Mod... oops.
Thank you! I figured it out by this. It definitely helped.

I want to follow up on my earlier post. I've started getting to some of the new content (Shooting Star Summit). As soon as I enter any area that is new, my game freaks out. Suddenly Mario and Goombario are just black silhouettes, the textures are largely gone, and everything is constantly flickering. Basically makes these parts unplayable, and I obviously want that changed.

Has anyone else run into this, and do you have any idea how to change it? I thought I followed all of clover's instructions to the letter during install, so I'm not sure what would have caused the issue. Thanks!

After the Sonic 2006 loading screen!

Jokes aside I haven't been able to test out the features or even download it but this sounds AMAZING!
Who you callin pinhead

I'm trying to download, but when I get to Google Drive it says it's infected with a virus and won't let me. Anyway to fix this or download else where? SO hype to play lol

EDIT: Got it now
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2017, 03:09 AM by Jarodx4. Edit Reason: Took a nap and came back to me being able to finally download! )

Are there any guides out for some of the basics of the Star Rod editor?

10: Star 
[Image: nQ1eL8h.png?1]

I 100% both challenges in Pro Mode! It was crazy! I have so many things to discuss. I'm not sure who to discuss it with.
Total Playtime: 50 Hours

The Hardest Battles BY FAR:
Spoiler :
  1. The Anti Guy Squad (I think it's impossible in Reg-Pro Mode. Impossible itemless.)
  2. The Master (3) (One hit for 62 damage. Also impossible itemless)
  3. Kent C. Koopa

The Final Master fight is summed up in this picture right here.
[Image: xsKwTy9.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2017, 05:59 AM by CyberMario.)
[Image: e2TzCWP.gif?1][Image: k9lxoos.png]

Release: Star Rod modding tools + Paper Mario Pro Mode « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 »