SM64DS Multiplayer 1.1 Release! « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(21-05-2017, 06:47 PM)LarryKoopaIsAwesome Wrote: Yes, the better version of Super Mario 64 has a multi-player hack now :3

>better version
triggered
But damn this is great, it sucks that DS wireless is not debug-able though
Gone for a while.

Some static analysis could probably be done on the already existing VS Mode

Yeah but the SM64DSe patching upon opening a rom breaks the VS mode.
This is my signature

(23-05-2017, 03:41 PM)Nutta Wrote: >better version
triggered

Honestly it's the same game with twice the content and improves on the content that was already there. Sure the controls are bad but it's possible to get past that, especially if you're using Skelux's mod.
THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ME.

Version 1.1 is up, this stamps out the game-breaking issues people have found so far. See the main post.

(20-05-2017, 06:42 PM)Poudink Wrote: Could make a patch we can apply to any hack? Another Super Mario 3D Multiplayer would be nice!

I have a question, I opened up your SM64DS multiplayer on my R4 today, and I want to know how you disabled the title screen, I really want to do that same thing with disabling the title screen completely because I am unable to change the Mario head or find the Logo, then again, I can't find the top screen sprites of Peach's castle either, but the Mario head is a bigger problem because it has way too many texture animations and I really want to disable the title screen, please teach me how you did it in this hack because SM64DSe doesn't seem to have a patch for disabling the title screen...

Kuribo64 has a thread about editing the title screen logo.
This is my signature

(08-08-2017, 02:05 AM)Poudink Wrote: Kuribo64 has a thread about editing the title screen logo.

but what I am wanting to do is disable the title screen as done in this SM64DS multiplayer hack, the logo isn't exactly on my mind at the moment for hacking, especially because of the Mario head, the Yoshi head, the Minigames button, and the wireless multiplayer thing with Yoshis button, I want to know how disabling the title screen entirely so that it automatically goes to the file select after touching the power star was done, also, I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna get my account unbanned from Kuribo64 because I had an IP ban from the site, and I tried asking for an unban, and Staple Butter didn't respond to the email asking about if it would be possible to get an unban, so, I'm pretty sure that means it wouldn't be possible for me to have an unban from Kuribo64, which is a bit of a pain because they probably got more answers...

I know, but you can still browse the forums.
This is my signature

SM64DS Multiplayer 1.1 Release! « 1 2 3 »