Paper Mario Multiplayer v1.1 Release! « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(22-03-2017, 05:55 AM)Logan Krukowski Wrote: Small bug I found. Finishing a battle as a partner never returns control to player one, resulting in both characters being controlled by player two until the next battle.

I had this happen except after the battle player 2 gained control again.

Also, will there be a Wii WAD of this? I don't want to have to use a buggy emulator to play this with my brother on our wii.
DSHack.org
Spoiler :
[Image: loadcard.php?id=1996]

I would like a wii wad too, as for some reason project 64 won't let me play multiplayer and I'm stuck with dolphin.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2017, 11:12 AM by Poudink.)
This is my signature

1.0.1 is up with a couple of fixes. Haven't done the Wii channel just yet, I want to wait and see if any more serious bugs surface for a day or so.

This looks so cool! I can't wait to play.
I'm having a hard time finding someone to play with though XD

Had some troubles starting the game up when trying to play it with a friend, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it:

-Downloaded the AQZ netplay plugin bundled with PJ64 2.3
-Both of us followed the instructions on the AQZ netplay plugin homepage
-Both of us opened up the same ROM (the .z64 provided in the DL, assuming we didn't have to patch anything and that ROM was prepatched)
-Friend who was hosting has ports forwarded and I was able to successfully connect
-As soon as either of us did /start, we both instantly got this error:

Unhandled R4300i opcode at: 8006E754
break

Stopping Emulation !

Really excited to try playing multiplayer on this, so if anyone could help tell me what I'm doing wrong in setting it up and how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(25-03-2017, 09:38 PM)Skarf Wrote: Had some troubles starting the game up when trying to play it with a friend, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it:

-Downloaded the AQZ netplay plugin bundled with PJ64 2.3
-Both of us followed the instructions on the AQZ netplay plugin homepage
-Both of us opened up the same ROM (the .z64 provided in the DL, assuming we didn't have to patch anything and that ROM was prepatched)
-Friend who was hosting has ports forwarded and I was able to successfully connect
-As soon as either of us did /start, we both instantly got this error:

Unhandled R4300i opcode at: 8006E754
break

Stopping Emulation !

Really excited to try playing multiplayer on this, so if anyone could help tell me what I'm doing wrong in setting it up and how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Thanks for giving the details on the error, I'll probably be able to sort this out fairly quickly.

Edit: There seems to be a mysterious second layer of checksum only PJ64 2.1 undergoes for some reason, so I'm having trouble debugging this without an actual debugger. Try using the emulator I included with 1.0.1, It includes a copy of AQZ you can select in the plugin settings.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2017, 04:47 AM by Skeletons.)

Awesome, thanks! I'll give it a try later tomorrow and let you know if I run into anymore problems.

Version 1.1 is up, the camera follows both players. Player two can also control the partner's overworld action with C-Down.

(26-03-2017, 06:31 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Version 1.1 is up, the camera follows both players. Player two can also control the partner's overworld action with C-Down.

Tried running this on a Wii U, 1.0 and 1.0.1 worked fine but 1.1 for some reason gives a weird screen glitch on new saves and existing saves.
edit: http://imgur.com/a/QE3HS
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2017, 11:20 PM by Lyrin.)

(26-03-2017, 10:45 PM)Lyrin Wrote:
(26-03-2017, 06:31 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Version 1.1 is up, the camera follows both players. Player two can also control the partner's overworld action with C-Down.

Tried running this on a Wii U, 1.0 and 1.0.1 worked fine but 1.1 for some reason gives a weird screen glitch on new saves and existing saves.
edit: http://imgur.com/a/QE3HS

What are you using, is it an n64 emulator for Wii U? I'll look into it

Paper Mario Multiplayer v1.1 Release! « 1 2 3 4 »