PM64 Hardcore Mode V2.0
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

14: Skeleton 
Paper Mario 64 Hardcore Mode contains a tweak in the battle system
which will extremely provide increased difficulty for gamers who find PM64 Hard Mode (By Skelux) is still too easy.
All enemies will have lots of HP and higher attack power, extremely
changing the difficulty curve in the game.
This ROM can be played directly by a N64 Emulator.

Creation Tools: Mario Mache V0.1.2 (Kirigami 64) & Hack Rod V1.0
Edit By: Netto Imeji

Download Link:Click here
(Thanks for the Proxy I used.)
Screenshots:
[Image: i4ui0x4i4yowsh8zg.jpg]
[Image: q2ybngnjlcmj8zvzg.jpg]
[Image: 2jzgiofhoatohbbzg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 06:10 AM by Netto Imeji.)

The screenshots aren't working, m8

Download Link isnt working

I now own it.
It gave me the feeling like the True Arena from the Kirby Series, with the only difference of not having extra abilities or alternate colors ( For example, Kracko X can use 8-way strike, and it's purple with an evil eye instead of white with a round eye ). Some enemies' data is strange, for they can cause unlikely status, but that's Ok
BTW, You told me not to use Bow in the Chapter 3 battle. But how? It's now even stronger than the Bowser in the original version! The constriction is 24+Freeze, and how can I stand it?!
And welp that AD is invulnerable. How can I defeat it now?
Anyway, looking forward to a better 3.0, probably after star rod.

(20-06-2017, 10:29 AM)Starzee Dayzee Wrote: I now own it.
It gave me the feeling like the True Arena from the Kirby Series, with the only difference of not having extra abilities or alternate colors ( For example, Kracko X can use 8-way strike, and it's purple with an evil eye instead of white with a round eye ). Some enemies' data is strange, for they can cause unlikely status, but that's Ok
BTW, You told me not to use Bow in the Chapter 3 battle. But how? It's now even stronger than the Bowser in the original version! The constriction is 24+Freeze, and how can I stand it?!

Hint: Shrink it and guard its attack.

(20-06-2017, 12:01 PM)Netto Imeji Wrote:
(20-06-2017, 10:29 AM)Starzee Dayzee Wrote: I now own it.

Hint: Shrink it and guard its attack.

But shrinking doesn't work every time! And if not......

PM64 Hardcore Mode V2.0