SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(07-04-2017, 01:36 AM)Marios Wrote: Pls does anyone knows how to make 2D walls properly, without glitches?

In Sketchup, make a large rectangle and texture it with a texture with 0% alpha, or a completely blank texture that's already completely transparent. Rinse & repeat for any other walls.
A new thread for the reboot is coming soon, just let me make some progress first.

(07-04-2017, 02:01 AM)BaconBoy Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 01:36 AM)Marios Wrote: Pls does anyone knows how to make 2D walls properly, without glitches?

In Sketchup, make a large rectangle and texture it with a texture with 0% alpha, or a completely blank texture that's already completely transparent. Rinse & repeat for any other walls.

In which way I have to use trasparent textures?? And then when I make a only one rectangle there's always an invisible face through which Mario passes Confused

(07-04-2017, 07:12 PM)Marios Wrote: In which way I have to use trasparent textures?? And then when I make a only one rectangle there's always an invisible face through which Mario passes

Don't forget to trianglulate your model.
A new thread for the reboot is coming soon, just let me make some progress first.

(07-04-2017, 08:03 PM)BaconBoy Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 07:12 PM)Marios Wrote: In which way I have to use trasparent textures?? And then when I make a only one rectangle there's always an invisible face through which Mario passes

Don't forget to trianglulate your model.

I did, but it also keep passing through that and one face appears always invisible Sad

Are you sure you're not using the backfaces (Purple in sketchup)?
Gone for a while.

I think he means that he wants no backfaces, and he wants both faces to be active
Holy shit! Is that a motherfucking SiIvaGunner reference?

(08-04-2017, 02:47 PM)Marios Wrote: Exactly! Is there a way to remove purple faces?

Click on "Reverse Faces" to get rid of that bloat.
[Image: sketchup.png]

Also, please do not double-post. It takes time for us to answer it so we can resolve problems.
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

(14-04-2017, 01:47 AM)SmithJrBlaquaLuigi Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 02:47 PM)Marios Wrote: Exactly! Is there a way to remove purple faces?

Click on "Reverse Faces" to get rid of that bloat.
[Image: sketchup.png]

Also, please do not double-post. It takes time for us to answer it so we can resolve problems.

Oh, sorry Chill' ...
anyway I referred to vertical 2D walls

Hey Marios can you search up tutorials and read the FAQ before posting, even though I know who you are but whatever.
Gone for a while.

Is there anyway to make a custom head blink and remove Mario's effect on Vanish/Metal cap?

SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 »