SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

How do I make Mario have Luigi's physics (High jumping and slippery turning) Along with disabling the Mario head model from appearing on both the title and game over screen with the editor?

I don't know if I should ask this here (or if I should ask it in general), I'm new in the forums.
Where can I get a free 2017 Sketchup Pro?
I want to start romhacking and I don't have enough money to buy it

Sorry if this is the wrong thread (or the wrong forum in general)
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017, 05:15 PM by Skrillex MKIV.)

(31-03-2017, 05:10 PM)Skrillex MKIV Wrote: I don't know if I should ask this here (or if I should ask it in general), I'm new in the forums.
Where can I get a free 2017 Sketchup Pro?
I want to start romhacking and I don't have enough money to buy it

Sorry if this is the wrong thread (or the wrong forum in general)

You have to download cracked version, go here:

[mod edit: link removed]

ps. pls hope someone answer my previous quests  Cry
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2017, 09:18 PM by shygoo. Edit Reason: piracy level too high )

Like it has already happened many times in the past, I found out the solution to all my problems was searching for a Torrent link
Prepare yourself as this young boy here begins his career in Super Mario 64 Romhacking
Holy shit! Is that a motherfucking SiIvaGunner reference?

Someone knows how to set boundaries (such as in Bob-omb battlefield) around the level (so that I can't fall down the map)?

It's set by default, you can either check or uncheck the "Enable Death floor" option.
Gone for a while.

(02-04-2017, 02:32 PM)Nutta Wrote: It's set by default, you can either check or uncheck the "Enable Death floor" option.

Thanks a lot. By any chance you know how to fix this: for exemple if I draw a 2D wall in Sketchup, I can see and touch only one side of that, while the other one is invisible and without textures. Thx again Smile

You've probably gotten this question dozens upon dozens of times, but where / how do I start, and how would I go about even making a simple level? I've got everything from the tools page, so just walk me though or something.

I think following Kaze's tutorials would be enough for you to understand everything about romhacking
Holy shit! Is that a motherfucking SiIvaGunner reference?

How do I make Mario have Luigi's physics (High jumping and slippery turning) Along with disabling the Mario head model from appearing on both the title and game over screen with the editor?
Does anyone know?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 12:23 AM by GeoshiTheRed. Edit Reason: Tweaking )

SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 »