I have a big problem with my Level Importer, when I'm trying to import a level,

it say something like "hardcoded data" and the level is not working in game

here is a screenshot of the level

[Image: unknown_1.png]

The level is not finished, of course.

Thanks guys PS: I'm new to Mario 64 Rom Hacking so be friendly, thanks

[Image: mRjcW0Y.png]

MY HUD IS FINALLY FINISHED ! YAY !
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2017, 12:46 PM by PhanPhan.)
[Image: 8Lw4it0.png]

How would I inject a cheat code which has 8-bit compare and write (D0 and 80) in it?

Hi everybody Smile
I'm new here and I'd like to make a sm64 hack, but can someone help me, telling me how to remove Castle Ground, so that I can put my own custom model? I hope someone can reply me Smile

This should get you started; https://wiki.origami64.net/super_mario_64/tutorials

http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=39
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2017, 07:53 PM by queueRAM. Edit Reason: wiki links )
Gone for a while.

Thanks a lot, but I can't find that. You can't explain me what to do? Smile

(21-03-2017, 07:44 PM)Marios Wrote: Thanks a lot, but I can't find that. You can't explain me what to do?  Smile

What is it you can't find exactly? The first link is the thread for the level importer tool and the second link is a list of tutorials for it and other things. If you look through them, you should get an idea of what you need to do.

ah sorry, I thought since Castle Grounds was hardcoded, the one and only level importer couldn't replace it, but it can...sorry again...Chill'

I need someone helps me again please. I have some question to make:
I need help again please:

1) What I need to do to set 'boundaries' and don't fall down the map (for example in Bob-omb battlefield,Lethal lava land etc. you can't fall down the map, which is what happens in Snowman's land, Whomp's Fortress etc.)
2) How can I put "black holes/voids" such as in Big Boo's Haunt or here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9-K2Nt2PE
3) In Sm64 (Wing Mario Over The Rainbow) when Mario walks on clouds, he walks like "sinking" in them, how can I obtain the same effect?
4) How can I create a custom object (for example how to create a rotating element etc.)?
5) When I create a new custom level, all the warps lead to Bob-omb Battlefield level, how to change that?
6) If I want to insert water in level importer there are 4 coordinates, what they represent?

Sorry if some questions can result a little bit stupid Confused , but I'd be very grateful if someone could answer me. Thanks a lot! Chill
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2017, 08:21 AM by Marios.)

How do I make Mario have Luigi's physics (High jumping and slippery turning) Along with disabling the Mario head model from appearing on both the title and game over screen with the editor?

SM64 Help Thread « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 »