SM64 Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(15-02-2015, 03:31 PM)shygoo Wrote: Mariosan do you mean disable movement on a certain axis so Mario acts 2D?

Nooooo, not like that what i mean by "Disable Mario's Rotation" is Mario is slanted instead of him being bent over a bit.

Can you give us an illustration? I have absoloutly no idea what on earth you are talking about.
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

https://i.imgur.com/7FMTdg4.jpg

See how Mario/Luigi walk bent over?
In this ROM hack mario is running slanted

https://i.imgur.com/Gn1doJC.jpg

There's a difference between rotation and inclination, mariosan.
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

I know, but whenever i see a hack that has this they call it "disabling rotation"

(16-02-2015, 02:03 AM)★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote: I know, but whenever i see a hack that has this they call it "disabling rotation"

You need to be more specific with your situations or requests or else no one will understand what you want.

I know, but i said that because thats what everyone else calls it.

★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote:How do i disable Mario's rotation?

I created a tweak which does that in this thread. To use it, just drag the .xml file to SM64 Level Importer 1.9.3S > Data > Tweaks. It should be there once you use the program and goto 'Manage Tweaks' at the miscellaneous tab
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2015, 06:31 AM by Flame8765.)

(19-02-2015, 06:28 AM)Flame8765 Wrote:
★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote:How do i disable Mario's rotation?

I created a tweak which does that in this thread. To use it, just drag the .xml file to SM64 Level Importer 1.9.3S > Data > Tweaks. It should be there once you use the program and goto 'Manage Tweaks' at the miscellaneous tab

Thank you so much!

Undoing start in zoomed-out view?
Ughr, this is sooo annoying but when i went into a clean rom, and swapped the data with the good one, it didn't work.

SM64 Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 »