SM64 Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 36 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Mariosan do you mean disable movement on a certain axis so Mario acts 2D?

(15-02-2015, 03:31 PM)shygoo Wrote: Mariosan do you mean disable movement on a certain axis so Mario acts 2D?

Nooooo, not like that what i mean by "Disable Mario's Rotation" is Mario is slanted instead of him being bent over a bit.

Can you give us an illustration? I have absoloutly no idea what on earth you are talking about.
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

https://i.imgur.com/7FMTdg4.jpg

See how Mario/Luigi walk bent over?
In this ROM hack mario is running slanted

https://i.imgur.com/Gn1doJC.jpg

There's a difference between rotation and inclination, mariosan.
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

I know, but whenever i see a hack that has this they call it "disabling rotation"

(16-02-2015, 02:03 AM)★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote: I know, but whenever i see a hack that has this they call it "disabling rotation"

You need to be more specific with your situations or requests or else no one will understand what you want.
Watch Pablo's Corner Today!

I know, but i said that because thats what everyone else calls it.

★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote:How do i disable Mario's rotation?

I created a tweak which does that in this thread. To use it, just drag the .xml file to SM64 Level Importer 1.9.3S > Data > Tweaks. It should be there once you use the program and goto 'Manage Tweaks' at the miscellaneous tab
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2015, 06:31 AM by Flame8765.)

(19-02-2015, 06:28 AM)Flame8765 Wrote:
★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote:How do i disable Mario's rotation?

I created a tweak which does that in this thread. To use it, just drag the .xml file to SM64 Level Importer 1.9.3S > Data > Tweaks. It should be there once you use the program and goto 'Manage Tweaks' at the miscellaneous tab

Thank you so much!

SM64 Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 36 »