Mario Kart 64: Fair AI???!!!!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I recently saw a video on youtube where this person was able to Hack the game to make the CPU have a fair AI , does anybody know how to incorporate this or possibly willing to teach me how to do this

Here is the video i was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOwHStswpIE&t=71s

I believe all that video is showing is how CPUs behave when they are within your view. They cheat like crazy (e.g. driving through obstacles and walls) until you can see them, then they still cheat a little (e.g. constant boosts) but not so much that it would look broken to the player.

(23-01-2017, 05:54 PM)Drew Weatherton Wrote: I believe all that video is showing is how CPUs behave when they are within your view. They cheat like crazy (e.g. driving through obstacles and walls) until you can see them, then they still cheat a little (e.g. constant boosts) but not so much that it would look broken to the player.

The Crazy thing is i wonder how he did it, because i want to try to do that myself, He always have some other interesting things on his channel that i'm curious about

Mario Kart 64: Fair AI???!!!!