Superstar Plumber (Major Hack) « 1 2 3 4 5
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

If you need any help I'm always open, even for music. Don't ever lose motivation man, this hack is different from the rest.
Gone for a while.

(04-04-2017, 09:41 AM)Nutta Wrote: If you need any help I'm always open, even for music. Don't ever lose motivation man, this hack is different from the rest.

Even for music? Wow, thanks! And like I said before, I made this hack to give people a different experience. I'm sick of people making the same hack over and over. We're here to make new content out of SM64. We aren't here to make levels out of Mario 64 that all have the same theme and the occasional original theme. I feel like I would have much more motivation if I uploaded the previews to Youtube, but I would probably re-do them first. I'll try to get something uploaded this year, though.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 08:14 PM by BaconBoy.)
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

hubworld 3 moosik
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 01:14 PM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

(04-04-2017, 12:56 PM)Nutta Wrote: hubworld 3 moosik

Hey, dat's purtty gud. Thank you!
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help as long as it isn't custom coding. Smile I'd be glad to help in any way I can.
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

(11-04-2017, 12:41 PM)J_128 Wrote: Let me know if there's anything I can do to help as long as it isn't custom coding. Smile I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

That's good. Do you have much experience with SM64 hacking, though? Because judging by your posts I can't really tell what you're capable of.
It's Greeny approved!

(11-04-2017, 12:42 PM)BaconBoy Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 12:41 PM)J_128 Wrote: Let me know if there's anything I can do to help as long as it isn't custom coding. Smile I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

That's good. Do you have much experience with SM64 hacking, though? Because judging by your posts I can't really tell what you're capable of.

I wouldn't say much, but I have some. I could help with 3D modeling and music stuff.
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

I finally got a video up on Youtube!
It's Greeny approved!

Took you long enough
Gone for a while.

(18-04-2017, 01:44 PM)Nutta Wrote: Took you long enough

amirite?
It's Greeny approved!

Superstar Plumber (Major Hack) « 1 2 3 4 5