Superstar Plumber (Major Hack) « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(31-12-2016, 06:16 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: The music does need some work also i feel like there's too much objects in one place? if that makes sense.

It makes total sense. With a small level like this it's pretty hard to make 100 coin stars, so i have to cram in coins wherever i can. But the levels are gonna get bigger and bigger, trust me. It's just, with the time it takes for me to model, it's pretty hard to make larger levels, so it's kinda cramped.
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

I also like the level, but why does everyone use so "realistic" street textures? If there are no cars maybe it makes sense to use a diffrent kind of path material on the ground. Also it isnt a big city more like a small town or smth like that.
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

(03-01-2017, 04:11 PM)8_BitKing Wrote: I also like the level, but why does everyone use so "realistic" street textures? If there are no cars maybe it makes sense to use a diffrent kind of path material on the ground. Also it isnt a big city more like a small town or smth like that.

You must not have seen the new preview. It's not called a big city name anyways. Now it's just called "Nightrock Block." And I would use cars, but modelling them was hard for me 2 months ago.
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

I just updated the post with all of the level names and a few descriptions.

With that, I would like to officially announce the...
Superstar Plumber 2017 Demo!
This demo will include:
Level 1: Night-Rock Block (finished version)
Level 2: Abandoned Amusements (demo version)
Unused Level: Rich Autmn Hill (unfinished with 1 star)
Bonus Level: Huge Hidden Kitchen (finished version)
HUB World (demo version)
Coming March 31, 2017.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2017, 01:16 PM by BaconBoy.)
It's Greeny approved!

I just watched the latest preview and maybe you want to add actual walls (only in the collision map) around the level. Mario 64's ivisible level boundaries do not feel like a wall, because you can get stuck in them so wierdly.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2017, 10:36 AM by 8_BitKing.)
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Development has now officially resumed! Demo coming soon.
It's Greeny approved!

April Fools! The demo, well, the demo has been delayed. All I can show you is the current progress I have made on the hack. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Qg7EaL8JHlN3lmNFY5WVFMMFE
You probably aren't wondering what you can do to help this hack get complete. Well, now you are. I lack this thing called... "motivation." I don't have the time or patience to work on this hack. But I have dumped my heart and soul into making it and I can't let that go to waste. So if you care about this hack as much as I do, please find a way to help in any way that you can. That could be as simple as saying that you like the hack and want it finished, or as crazy as joining the team and helping out. The main 2 reasons I don't work on this hack as much as I did before are 1. School, and 2. I don't like working on this all alone. Only one of those problems can't be solved.
I've gotten compliments on my hack from so many people and I really don't want to drop progress on it. But I can't continue alone. So please, help in any way that you can so that I can push out a hack that's like nothing any of you have seen before.
It's Greeny approved!

01: Mario Face Front 
(01-04-2017, 01:40 PM)BaconBoy Wrote: April Fools! The demo, well, the demo has been delayed. All I can show you is the current progress I have made on the hack. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Qg7EaL8JHlN3lmNFY5WVFMMFE
You probably aren't wondering what you can do to help this hack get complete. Well, now you are. I lack this thing called... "motivation." I don't have the time or patience to work on this hack. But I have dumped my heart and soul into making it and I can't let that go to waste. So if you care about this hack as much as I do, please find a way to help in any way that you can. That could be as simple as saying that you like the hack and want it finished, or as crazy as joining the team and helping out. The main 2 reasons I don't work on this hack as much as I did before are 1. School, and 2. I don't like working on this all alone. Only one of those problems can't be solved.
I've gotten compliments on my hack from so many people and I really don't want to drop progress on it. But I can't continue alone. So please, help in any way that you can so that I can push out a hack that's like nothing any of you have seen before.

Hey man! It has been along time since we have talked and I have seriously improved with all the tips you have given me (thanks). I can help in any way shape or form apart from making music and custom coding. I really would like to see this hack finished, I am having the same problem too where I have no motivation left in me to create my hack. But I am not giving up, hopefully somebody will be able to help me out because I really am struggling with the mario 64 editing tools at the moment.
Smile Exploring the world of hacking my project: Mario's Unusual Adventure 64 Cool

Please don't stop working on this
Gone for a while.

(04-04-2017, 12:51 AM)Nutta Wrote: Please don't stop working on this

OK, fine. for u buddy
It's Greeny approved!

Superstar Plumber (Major Hack) « 1 2 3 4 5 »