Lets Try/Play?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

12: Question 
Would it be a good idea to do make a video series on playing/beating some of the Paper Mario Hacks presented on this forum?
I wouldn't mind making a series doing just that. I love hard games, and I have yet to fully beat Insane mode in Paper Mario.
I don't plan on providing commentary unless requested.

Thoughts? Opinions?
[Image: kirbydancetx2.gif][Image: Um.png]

Why do you bother if there is literally next to no PM64 hacks to play yet?
Gone for a while.

That would be a marvelous idea. Once we have a couple hacks going on, we'd love to see some playthroughs of it.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 02:33 AM by Nutta.)

(07-02-2015, 02:12 AM)BlackStone187 Wrote: That would be a marvelous idea. Once we have a couple hacks going on, we'd love to see some playthroughs of it.
Agreed ^ I would love to playthrough the great upcoming hacks that this community will build. I think my viewers would enjoy it. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 02:33 AM by Nutta.)
[Image: 2n3sep.jpg]

I'd watch it, but only if there was engaging commentary. Not like a regular let's play, but like, explaining technical things as they come up sort of thing.
[Image: 2wKJA6Y.png]

I have an inch to go through or at least try the 2 hacks we have already. Just to see what surprises are in store for me. I wouldn't mind recording it with or without commentary. And I'm no scrub at Paper Mario either. I can give everyone my word on that.
[Image: kirbydancetx2.gif][Image: Um.png]

I'd love to do that, I'm actually looking to get back into creating content on Youtube.

Lets Try/Play?