Super Mario The Colourful Stars (Group Project Major Hack) « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(30-10-2016, 08:33 PM)Biobak Underscore Wrote: I spent hours on that hub but it was worth it :p

Thanks man for making the hub better
[Image: MReMt7K.jpg]

That looks fantastic
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

(30-10-2016, 08:36 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: That looks fantastic

Thanks

Oh my god! The hub looks so great! Great job Bio! :3

(22-11-2016, 07:55 PM)Cyborg Wrote: Because i havent been doing lots of updates, im going to show a WIP Bowser place thing. it looks similar to 3d land lol.
snip
Hope you guys like this
Really nice!!
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

Just a suggestion, But maybe change Mario's colors to make it more colorful like. Btw nice hack so far Wink
ik I have a lot of projects, so quit bugging me about it

(25-11-2016, 02:30 PM)ThunderAliG Wrote: Just a suggestion, But maybe change Mario's colors to make it more colorful like. Btw nice hack so far Wink

Mario has got nothing to do with colorfulness (you'll see in the story). also imo (im not sure about the other group members) a new mario color wont fit
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2016, 02:32 PM by RobiNERD.)
Gone for good.

(25-11-2016, 02:32 PM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(25-11-2016, 02:30 PM)ThunderAliG Wrote: Just a suggestion, But maybe change Mario's colors to make it more colorful like. Btw nice hack so far Wink

Mario has got nothing to do with colorfulness (you'll see in the story). also imo (im not sure about the other group members) a new mario color wont fit

Yeah Mario has nothing to do with the colourful ness

(25-11-2016, 03:07 PM)Cyborg Wrote: -snip-
Yeah Mario has nothing to do with the colourful ness
[Image: nessssb4_1_by_user15432-d9brag4.png]
It's Greeny approved!

lol
Gone for good.

Super Mario The Colourful Stars (Group Project Major Hack) « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »