Super Mario The Colourful Stars (Group Project Major Hack) 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

05: Mario Angry 
Hello everyone we are making a sm64 rom hack. Now I want to have a team to help me because it's pretty hard doing everything all by myself so I want people to help me make a team.

Plot: Mario has just come back from holiday and he realises that all the colour has been drained. Then Toad comes and says that Bowser has been taken all the colour stars and princess peach. Now Mario has to go and save the Mushroom Kingdom.
Also not every stage will be revealed.

Ok here is who I need

1. A person who can Know how to make good levels. (Closed)
2. Music Maker. 1 (closed)
3. Someone who knows ASM (Closed)
4. Background Editor (closed)
5. Beta Testers. 0 space left (closed)

Current Members:
Cyborg (Leader)
RobiNERD (Beta tester)
Biobak Underscore (Level Designer)
Gabby Smith (Beta Tester)
David Holanda (Beta Tester)
Master M (Modeller)
Supermariosan100 (Modeller)
BACONBOY (Beta Tester)
StarKirby3 (Beta Tester)
MrPr1993 (texture for Hud designs)
SmithJrBlaquaLuigi (Helper)
Now i think we have enough people in the group so no more people.

Outside Castles : 100% Complete

Preview 1: Model 100% Complete (being reworked on)

Preview 2 : Model 100% Complete

Discord Group: https://discord.gg/kEjJsve
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2017, 09:44 PM by Cyborg. Edit Reason: Adding more people )
[Image: MReMt7K.jpg]

Your first preview looks nice. Hopefully the level gets done soon for a second preview. Can't wait to see what's coming up next!
If the midi to m64 tool is done, I might give it a try and see if it sounds better than my m64s.

Thanks

Came out better than I thought:
[Image: image.jpg]
Gone for good.

That is good

Preview 1 is now up

Mabye get a few plugins and make your model look less sketchup-y. It looks very generic.
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

Which is normal for someone just starting out, I'm sure he's gonna get a lot better in say 5 months, level looks good for a first apart from some weird designs i.e that wall jump and mario's new eyes.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2016, 01:43 PM by Mr. GreenThunder.)
#PowerAbuseEveryday#

(27-09-2016, 11:59 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Mabye get a few plugins and make your model look less sketchup-y. It looks very generic.

But it is just original n64 mario model with the weird eyes

(27-09-2016, 01:40 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Which is normal for someone just starting out, I'm sure he's gonna get a lot better in say 5 months, level looks good for a first apart from some weird designs i.e that wall jump and mario's new eyes.

I know he's just starting out. Just giving a simple little tip.

Also, Cyborg, I seriously recommend you get this plugin at least https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/vertex-tools
And watch Kaze's tutorials; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSl4_fotpZw&list=PLY9TGb7t9kuFLFIub-I3IOpi6NNsIL413
so that you get a good idea of what to do when drawing levels. I like how you didn't make your first level a grass level. Stick with that and keep making unique level styles. :D
Make sure you're inspired and that your level is creative.

(27-09-2016, 02:47 PM)Cyborg Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 11:59 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Mabye get a few plugins and make your model look less sketchup-y. It looks very generic.

But it is just original n64 mario model with the weird eyes

I'm talking about the level, lol.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2016, 08:13 PM by BaconBoy.)
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

Super Mario The Colourful Stars (Group Project Major Hack) 1 2 3 4 5 6 »