Request: Character mod for Paper Mario 6r « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 17UHzFy.png]
A little something I put together... Someday...
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 02:55 PM by Drewworks.)
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

Well I guess waiting for clover's tool to release is the only thing we can do for now then. Is there anyway that you could record the process of replacing Mario with Luigi and vice versa once clover's tool is released? It'd be very helpful if I wanted to make my own character mods.once I'm done with school or have enough free time to do it. I know you don't have a YouTube account though but it's just a suggestion.

Oohh I really like that logo!! It looks fantastic! Nice work! Can't wait for it to be released someday..

Oh, would it be possible to change Peach into Daisy too? It'd make more sense if Luigi was saving Daisy instead of Peach. Even if she was in Peach's castle.. It'd work right? I apologize if I'm asking too much.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 10:20 PM by Ninja Gamer.)

(07-08-2016, 10:09 PM)Ninja Gamer Wrote: Oohh I really like that logo!! It looks fantastic! Nice work! Can't wait for it to be released someday..

Oh, would it be possible to change Peach into Daisy too? It'd make more sense if Luigi was saving Daisy instead of Peach. Even if she was in Peach's castle.. It'd work right? I apologize if I'm asking too much.

For converting peach to daisy you would just need a palette swap, and use a text editor to change all instances of Peach with Daisy7D that would be easy considering the paper mario text (small caps) uses the ascii big caps and big caps in paper mario are symbols (not currently at home so I cant figure out big P) 7D is space in a text editor. Using replace all it should be actually very easy to also change all Mario to Luigi and all Luigi to Mario text.
Lorem Ipsum.

Oh nice! Awesome! So Peach wouldn't have to be redrawn to look like Daisy? Y'know with the hair and all?

(08-08-2016, 08:38 AM)Ninja Gamer Wrote: Oh nice! Awesome! So Peach wouldn't have to be redrawn to look like Daisy? Y'know with the hair and all?

No, its quite the same, for example a sm64 gs code exists that color swaps peach and its very convincing.
Lorem Ipsum.

Sounds like it'd be an easy thing to do for you guys. Chill Cool, I look forward to seeing how it all ends up looking.

Has there been any news on the release of clover's tool yet?

(01-09-2016, 05:16 PM)Ninja Gamer Wrote: Has there been any news on the release of clover's tool yet?

Keep an eye out for updates in this thread:
http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=434
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2016, 04:01 PM by Icy.)

Request: Character mod for Paper Mario 6r « 1 2 3 »