MIDI to M64 Tool « 1 2 3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(23-09-2016, 05:16 PM)Christopher Brown Wrote: I thought RobiNERD was doing something with the code, maybe not? If nobody has made a move in a little bit I'll probably do it myself in time for Christmas.

No, I looked in the code and was not able to compile without vb, i stopped paying for vb as it was of no use anymore a few months ago...
Lorem Ipsum.

OK, at least we have some info. Smile
A new thread for the reboot is coming soon, just let me make some progress first.

(23-09-2016, 06:35 PM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(23-09-2016, 05:16 PM)Christopher Brown Wrote: I thought RobiNERD was doing something with the code, maybe not? If nobody has made a move in a little bit I'll probably do it myself in time for Christmas.

No, I looked in the code and was not able to compile without vb, i stopped paying for vb as it was of no use anymore a few months ago...

What does VB have to do with C++? Also, community version of Visual Studio is free.

I assumed he meant "VS." Though I also don't understand why it's difficult to compile in any other C environment (especially considering you posted a makefile).

Hi, I've successfully compiled this program in Visual Studio 2015, but whenever I try to run it through command prompt, I always get an error like this:
Code:
Debug Assertion Failed!
Program C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140D.dll
File: c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\vector
Line: 159
Expression: vector iterator + offset out of range
I'm not quite sure what to do here, as I haven't coded anything in visual basic.

Did anyone else forget this existed until now?
A new thread for the reboot is coming soon, just let me make some progress first.

MIDI to M64 Tool « 1 2 3