MK64 Pitstop (V.0.0.5.1 Beta) « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(Yesterday, 11:13 AM)MRKane Wrote: I might look at overhauling the Samus select animation tomorrow just as a quick little task (as I'll not have much time to do anything over the next while due to necessary travel). As for names, my Goldeneye mod was "Dam Redux" which pretty much says only what it is...I'm not the one to ask for names as I'd call it "Mario Kart: Re-Release" or something  Chirpy

sounds good Mark Kart 64 re-release

my brother said Kart 64 rejects lol

or

Origami kart 64 Community

ill be awaiting for your SAMUS fix good luck

Mario Kart 64, new challengers. :-)

What are the hex adress for all characters in :
-Acceleration
-Weight
-Speed
-Triple-gas
-Mini-turbo
Thanks.

Do you mean Gameshark Zouzzz? I think there are some codes to be able to manipulate the speed, weight and acceleration. I've tried some of these codes and the truth is a bit frustrating sometimes, for example with speed code, if you increase a bit or too much speed you can experience as your kart moves to the end of one side of the road coming To hit a wall and it costs a lot to correct the steering because the engine does not stop and the speed is at the maximum. I do not know if anyone in all this time has improved these codes.

I forgot to ask yesterday if you can change the sounds of the engines of the Karts?

(Yesterday, 06:48 PM)SATURN_81 Wrote: Do you mean Gameshark Zouzzz? I think there are some codes to be able to manipulate the speed, weight and acceleration. I've tried some of these codes and the truth is a bit frustrating sometimes, for example with speed code, if you increase a bit or too much speed you can experience as your kart moves to the end of one side of the road coming To hit a wall and it costs a lot to correct the steering because the engine does not stop and the speed is at the maximum. I do not know if anyone in all this time has improved these codes.

I forgot to ask yesterday if you can change the sounds of the engines of the Karts?

yes but i think there is only 2 or 3 kart engine sounds to play with

I like "Mario Kart: New Challengers" - reckon it's a great name Smile

Anyway, revisions:

Samus, now looking less ditzy when she's selected: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=76651301545894758637

Link...now this is about the best version I got for getting his had behaving in some sort of "flapping in the breeze" manner, but I still don't really like it. Still, if anyone wants to play with it: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=05635440344633076339

I'm pretty happy with all of the characters with the exception of Shovel Knight - he doesn't look "right" if you know what I mean.

Oh, I thought we could directly change the speed, acceleration, weight ... of each character from the ROM file. I am wrong ?

MK64 Pitstop (V.0.0.5.1 Beta) « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18