Thousand-Year Door+ [v.1.0] « 1 2
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(10-09-2017, 07:29 PM)FelipeGames2000 Wrote: sorry for (kinda) late reply
What I'm trying to ask is, if you could bring the extra features into separated folders, so I could keep only the changes I want. What I mentioned was just a small example. If went into details, this reply would be freakin huge (and nobody wants to hear my tastes)

But still, you did a NICE mod! I really loved it, and keep up with the good work!
(sorry if I had any english mistakes)

Unfortunately, I don't think that would be possible. Due to the way the files are stored, making each feature its own standalone patch would likely cause issues with the game. The only way it could work would be manually making a separate patch for every possible permutation of features, and that would be... way too much work @-@
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 11:42 PM by Griscuit.)

(10-09-2017, 11:41 PM)Griscuit Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 07:29 PM)FelipeGames2000 Wrote: sorry for (kinda) late reply
What I'm trying to ask is, if you could bring the extra features into separated folders, so I could keep only the changes I want. What I mentioned was just a small example. If went into details, this reply would be freakin huge (and nobody wants to hear my tastes)

But still, you did a NICE mod! I really loved it, and keep up with the good work!
(sorry if I had any english mistakes)

Unfortunately, I don't think that would be possible. Due to the way the files are stored, making each feature its own standalone patch would likely cause issues with the game. The only way it could work would be manually making a separate patch for every possible permutation of features, and that would be... way too much work @-@

Ok... I'm sad now ;-;
But it's ok. I can live without this.

Version 3.0 is now available! This version is now fully compatible with real hardware (provided you have a hacked Wii / Wii U kicking around) and reincorporates some cut content from the JP version that had previously eluded me. For a comprehensive list of what's new, check out the readme here
You can download it here.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2017, 07:42 PM by Griscuit.)

I swear, this is my last question.
Some cheats are not working as they were supposed to. I'm not begging you to fix that. I just want to know if I should change the code or something...

The cheats might just not be compatible with this mod. Sorry!

(13-09-2017, 07:47 PM)FelipeGames2000 Wrote: I swear, this is my last question.
Some cheats are not working as they were supposed to. I'm not begging you to fix that. I just want to know if I should change the code or something...

how are you using the codes? are they ar or gecko?

(13-09-2017, 09:12 PM)balmz Wrote:
(13-09-2017, 07:47 PM)FelipeGames2000 Wrote: I swear, this is my last question.

how are you using the codes? are they ar or gecko?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFq68Wb434

still having problems? here's what i did

note this is for gecko

here's an example

right click the ttyd tab and click properties, go to gecko codes, click edit config, at the top of the wordpad, type in [Gecko], next add in the code

$Dizzying Tornado Jump
023545EC 00006403

after each new code, add [Gecko] and make sure that the title for the code has $, save the file and close it, click on gecko codes again, the codes should be there, check mark the gecko codes you want, then start ttyd and see if it works

Thousand-Year Door+ [v.1.0] « 1 2