Paper Mario Hard Mode (Released)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

14: Skeleton 
Paper Mario Hard Mode tweaks the battle system to provide increased difficulty for players who find the game too easy.
All enemies will deal 1.5x their normal attack power, significantly increasing the difficulty curve.
Wad files for installation on a Wii are also available.

See the video description for download links.

(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015, 12:41 AM by Skeletons.)

This has been around for a while hasn't it? Anyway, it should be available for the Wii U in vWii mode, for anyone who asks.

Hello, in some days.. i downloaded the Mod, and use the Ppf-o-Matic to apply the patch in a rom Paper Mario [u] [!]. Z64 ... but it takes a lot and never finishes the process, in fact i recently applied a patch in Super Mario 64 game and everything was OK.

Its someone provide me a paper mario rom already patched? thank you Wink

04: Mario Cheer 
(31-01-2015, 12:36 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Paper Mario Hard Mode tweaks the battle system to provide increased difficulty for players who find the game too easy.
All enemies will deal 1.5x their normal attack power, significantly increasing the difficulty curve.
Wad files for installation on a Wii are also available.

See the video description for download links.

Just finished the intense mode.

I liked it, some battles unexpectedly hard. Some needed a total rearrangement or badges and stratagies. In the end, I game overed 5 times. And to that I say...

... it needs to be harder.
[Image: kirbydancetx2.gif][Image: Um.png]

Eh i'll pass the original was hard enough as it is.

Im making my own Paper Mario Hard mode except in mine enemies have double HP but you get double EXP

Paper Mario Hard Mode (Released)