Star Rod Updates « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hey love your work. My friend & I plan on using the tool to make a fan game. Do you know when you might release the tool? My friend is already making sprites for the project.

Say Clover, when can we expect the mod tool to release?

(23-08-2016, 11:46 PM)BlackLiquidSorrow Wrote: Say Clover, when can we expect the mod tool to release?

From the last progress update, it appears that we're only waiting on the music hacking setting, which would take some time since its a new format. You can see music related stuff here.

I'm hyped for the tool as well, so I'm waiting with high anticipation ^^
Shining Stars 3: Sanctuary of the Star Comet (SM64 hack) coming 2016!

This looks awesome!!! It gives me a few ideas for Paper Mario rom hacks. Custom Paper Mario games could come from this. One idea that came to mind was a custom made Paper Luigi and the Marvelous Compass. In TTYD Luigi talked about it and I feel like a lot of people were waiting for that game to be made. I look forward to the updates.

Are we able to add completely new items and recipes? Because I have a few ideas that might look quite good in the game.

Great to see the capabilities of the editor shown in the video.
HYPED!

Hey guys, just dropping in for a quick (non)update. I've been on a ~2 month hiatus after some important matters came up at work.
My current plan is to release before the new year.

(20-09-2016, 09:44 PM)clover Wrote: Hey guys, just dropping in for a quick (non)update. I've been on a ~2 month hiatus after some important matters came up at work.

Thanks for giving us the heads up, clover.

Best of luck with work!
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

(20-09-2016, 09:44 PM)clover Wrote: Hey guys, just dropping in for a quick (non)update. I've been on a ~2 month hiatus after some important matters came up at work.

Real life takes priority over side projects, its understandable.
Glad to hear you're still moving forward with it!

Wish you the best, Clover! Happy to see it's still being worked on, this project is amazing.

Star Rod Updates « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 »