SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)

04: Mario Cheer 
It's awesome to see that there is finally multiplayer for SM64

So, I'm able to get the emulator running, but when I got to options and click "Start Kaillera" while the game is running like the readme says, the option is greyed out. I'm able to view servers while the game's closed, but not while it's open. What's going on?

(29-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Bump, SMSR Multiplayer 1.2 is nearly complete (might be naming it 1.3 to coincide with SM64 Multiplayer).
It's possible to get all the stars now, so that's pretty swaggerin'. Might post a new title screen some time soon.

I've downloaded the program, but I'm having trouble due to how it tells me to extend it using 'M64 ROM Extender 1.3b' in the 'Patching Tools' folder and drag the ROM over 'rom_expand.exe' in the 'Patching Tools' folder, because the folder doesn't exist in the folder I am provided with.

WHat is the difference between the multiplayer and the multiplayer dynamic ?

(04-01-2018, 11:49 AM)AlfonceRobichu Wrote: WHat is the difference between the multiplayer and the multiplayer dynamic ?

Yeah, what IS the difference?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that the difference is that multiplayer dynamic can be used as a source ROM for romhacks, and normal multiplayer can't. But again, I'm not 100% sure.
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

Whit wii version it will give my problems whit homebrew?

04: Mario Cheer 
Thank you very much for this! The 1.3 Wii Wad fired right up in dolphin and worked like a charm! I wish I knew how to make a WII WAD of the newer 1.4 version. Is it posted somewhere I missed?

Thanks very much this is great!!!

(29-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Bump, SMSR Multiplayer 1.2 is nearly complete (might be naming it 1.3 to coincide with SM64 Multiplayer).
It's possible to get all the stars now, so that's pretty swaggerin'. Might post a new title screen some time soon.

hey skelux i dont know the decryption key for the MEGA download any help? FadingHades7273
Shock Stun

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10