SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Is there a widescreen code for sm64 multiplayer? I'm looking all over for this, no luck so far

(17-02-2017, 09:03 AM)Ivan Muzanic Wrote: Is there a widescreen code for sm64 multiplayer? I'm looking all over for this, no luck so far

Just go to fullscreen and set your resolution high enough.

Quasmok, thank you for your reply, but what i meant was to have widescreen without stretching the picture. I need a wider angle on the field of view with 16:9 aspect ratio.. Sm64 multiplayer 1.3.1 for virtual console (on Wii) that is meant to be played with dolphin emulator has a gecko code for widescreen 16:9, 21:9 and 48:9 (!), so i figured i had to look for that type of hack or perhaps gameshark code.. Am i making any sense? I'm no expert...

(17-02-2017, 08:06 PM)Ivan Muzanic Wrote: Quasmok, thank you for your reply, but what i meant was to have widescreen without stretching the picture. I need a wider angle on the field of view with 16:9 aspect ratio.. Sm64 multiplayer 1.3.1 for virtual console (on Wii) that is meant to be played with dolphin emulator has a gecko code for widescreen 16:9, 21:9 and 48:9 (!), so i figured i had to look for that type of hack or perhaps gameshark code.. Am i making any sense? I'm no expert...

So you have the SM64 PM rom injected into the .wad for use on the virtual console through dolphin?

I know of this:
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/54146-Super-Mario-64-Widescreen-Texture-Pack-Kind-Of

You could use that on dolphin, though as the OP said, it kinda stretches mario a bit.
Go to game properties, "Edit Config", "Gecko", and add the code from the post above there.

$Name (Start)
00000000 00000000
* (What code is it, what the code does, for reference.)

Thank you, your post helped me a lot...

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7