SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Is there a widescreen code for sm64 multiplayer? I'm looking all over for this, no luck so far

(17-02-2017, 09:03 AM)Ivan Muzanic Wrote: Is there a widescreen code for sm64 multiplayer? I'm looking all over for this, no luck so far

Just go to fullscreen and set your resolution high enough.

Quasmok, thank you for your reply, but what i meant was to have widescreen without stretching the picture. I need a wider angle on the field of view with 16:9 aspect ratio.. Sm64 multiplayer 1.3.1 for virtual console (on Wii) that is meant to be played with dolphin emulator has a gecko code for widescreen 16:9, 21:9 and 48:9 (!), so i figured i had to look for that type of hack or perhaps gameshark code.. Am i making any sense? I'm no expert...

(17-02-2017, 08:06 PM)Ivan Muzanic Wrote: Quasmok, thank you for your reply, but what i meant was to have widescreen without stretching the picture. I need a wider angle on the field of view with 16:9 aspect ratio.. Sm64 multiplayer 1.3.1 for virtual console (on Wii) that is meant to be played with dolphin emulator has a gecko code for widescreen 16:9, 21:9 and 48:9 (!), so i figured i had to look for that type of hack or perhaps gameshark code.. Am i making any sense? I'm no expert...

So you have the SM64 PM rom injected into the .wad for use on the virtual console through dolphin?

I know of this:
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/54146-Super-Mario-64-Widescreen-Texture-Pack-Kind-Of

You could use that on dolphin, though as the OP said, it kinda stretches mario a bit.
Go to game properties, "Edit Config", "Gecko", and add the code from the post above there.

$Name (Start)
00000000 00000000
* (What code is it, what the code does, for reference.)

Thank you, your post helped me a lot...

Just came across this and the Paper Mario MP. I was just checking the Pj64 site and they are on version 2.3.2, so my question is this, are you going to be updating to that version for the future versions of both this and PM MP? Thanks.

It works on the more recent versions of project64 too.
This is my signature

(05-05-2017, 12:03 PM)Poudink Wrote: It works on the more recent versions of project64 too.

How do you get the online to work for this and PM MP on P64 2.3.2

Online only works with project64k as far as I know, and there's nothing he can do about that.
This is my signature

I was wondering if I could have a ppf version of all of your wonderful multiplayer hacks. Because I am trying to find a way to patch old hacks and make them multiplayer. If I do find a way to do this you will be credited for sure. So if you could give me a .ppf patch of your versions of the multiplayer hacks that would be most helpful. If you can't get all of the hacks to ppfs then just get me 1.3.1, thanks!

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 »