SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

(17-10-2016, 11:27 PM)Joaquin Rodriguez Wrote: When ever I download a file it comes out as a .rar not zip I ahve tried all of the downloads and none of them work If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me

Correct, the downloads are RAR files and you will need program that can extract them. There are many to choose from, but my recommendation is 7zip since it is free, open source, and handles many archive formats including RAR.

looks awesome!!

Hey, is there anyway to save on both ends for Project64k netplay? A friend and I want to play, but we want to play it on and off without resetting all of our progress.

So when me and someone else play smsr multiplayer online. When we get a star and save, then we quit and when we go back to the rom our save data isnt there. Is there a way to save
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2016, 07:37 PM by Cyborg.)

The person with the eep needs to host, to be sure make both people have the same eep
Lorem Ipsum.

Doesnt work when i save and come back to the game our save data isnt there

So... Hold start and press R paste "%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\" (without the "s) and find the project64k folder. Open it and open the save folder inside it and copy the eep file share it with the one you are playing the game with and let him paste it in the same exact folder.

(DISCLAIMER: Im not home so i cant confirm that being the save folder location. It might be in the same folder as the emu)
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2016, 08:34 PM by RobiNERD.)
Lorem Ipsum.

Is there a version for Loadiine on Wii U?
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

(31-10-2016, 12:36 PM)Biobak Underscore Wrote: Is there a version for Loadiine on Wii U?

Loadiine already on Wii u http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php

06: Mario Upset 
Here is a big bug i came across with the SM64 Multiplayer 1.3 update. i cannot move Luigi what so ever with the keyboard or with my controller although i can still do the camera thing. Mario moves just fine.

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 »