SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

(19-08-2016, 02:34 PM)Ghosthy Gamer Wrote: How I config the controllers?

That depends on the emulator and the input plugin you are using. If you are using the Project64k included with SM64 Multiplayer, select "Options->Configure Controller Plugin..." and there is a tab for each controller to setup. You should be able to pick controller inputs or set keyboard keys for each button.

If the default plugin doesn't suit you, then try some of the others in "Options->Settings..." in the "Plugins" tab.

Hello me and my friend went to go play multiplayer when we went into the server and we hit start it said failed to open file do you know to fix that?
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016, 10:27 PM by Skeletons.)

(06-09-2016, 09:10 PM)billboy1122 Wrote: Hello me and my friend went to go play multiplayer when we went into the server and we hit start it said failed to open file do you know to fix that?

Are you using the Project64k included with the multiplayer ROM? It's been a while since I've run this, but I think you need to set the ROM directory in the Project64k window to point to where the multiplayer ROM is, then start Kaillera. From Kaillera, both join the same server, one of you right-click and select "SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1". The other should join the game when it is created, the click "Start" which will start emulation.

I found a major glitch, bob-ombs dont activate with luigi (wanted to kill myself because mario was dead, but the bob omb did not interact, plus grabbing him he would continue being in his walking animation and trowing/ground poundind remains him in the holp (mid air usually))
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016, 09:00 PM by queueRAM. Edit Reason: removed misinformation )

I've encountered two bugs in SMSR Multiplayer that won't let us 100% the game. One is how the game freezes everytime I catch Mips (the rabbit). I go into his house, grab him, and then after he talks the game freezes instead of loading the star. The other is the star you get by beating sandy slide secret in the time limit. I beat it, but instead of putting the star in front of the pipe, it shows it going into the mountain, and I can't find it.

Has anyone else had these? I've tried running it on multiple emulators and versions, but they still haven't worked for me Undecided
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 04:46 PM by TripleC III.)

Sorry, but how do I play it in local multiplayer? I've tried multiple times, but it just don't work. I found a way to play SM64 Multiplayer in local by using the WAV in Dolphin, but since there's no WAV for Star Road Multiplayer, I'm stuck with Project 64 and as I said before, it doesn't work.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2016, 06:58 PM by Poudink.)
This is my signature

(15-09-2016, 06:57 PM)Poudink Wrote: Sorry, but how do I play it in local multiplayer? I've tried multiple times, but it just don't work. I found a way to play SM64 Multiplayer in local by using the WAV in Dolphin, but since there's no WAV for Star Road Multiplayer, I'm stuck with Project 64 and as I said before, it doesn't work.

Could you be a little more specific about what doesn't work? Do you see any graphics? Do you see the title screen? Can you start a game? Do any player controls work?

I just tested on Project64 1.6 and mupen64plus and both run local multiplayer well if I configure player 2's controls in the input plugin settings. Project64 2.3 had some issues, I had to use Jabo's Direct3D8 video plugin instead of Glide64 to get video beyond the main menu and the input plugin was a bit clumsy.

The game works, I use a controller for player 1 and the keyboard for player 2, but when I press the buttons, it doesn't do anything! Luigi doesn't move or anything! The first player works fine tho.
This is my signature

(29-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Bump, SMSR Multiplayer 1.2 is nearly complete (might be naming it 1.3 to coincide with SM64 Multiplayer).
It's possible to get all the stars now, so that's pretty swaggerin'. Might post a new title screen some time soon.

The ppf software won't let me patch the game, what do I do?

(06-10-2016, 12:03 AM)Comic Wrote: The ppf software won't let me patch the game, what do I do?

I was under the impression that SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 is distributed as a patched ROM (.z64 file) and not a PPF patch file. You shouldn't need to apply a patch.

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »