SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 »
Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)

If I had a flash cart, would this run on an actual N64?

(30-04-2016, 01:53 PM)Micahdebick Wrote: If I had a flash cart, would this run on an actual N64?

Unfortunately, SM64 Multiplayer does not yet work on console (as of 1.3.1). It only shows a black screen and plays some really glitched audio. I've looked into a little bit and, as far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the level scripts or DMA alignment, so I suspect it is related to the choice of some audio addresses. It boots in cen64 emulator with audio, but hangs after a file is selected from the main menu and the castle grounds level starts rendering.

Hey, I have a question.
So I tried this for the first time wit a friend and it worked, the firewall tihng came up and I allowed it so I can play with my friend, but the second time when the firewall thing came I clicked on the X by accident and now it won't come up and my friend can't connect. Any help?

Its very difficult to play the levels in that you have to slide e.g. in "Big Penguin Race". Because the camera always freaking out. And second one is the cannon. We have no crosshair and its nearly impossible to aim right. Is there any chance to change it?

Hello everyone. I want to report a bug:

In SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 it's possible to access to Hidden Palace Finale without stars . (I have not played the full game [only a bit], but I could entering the stage at the start of the game, with 0 stars).

(02-07-2016, 03:05 AM)Alexis Advance Wrote: Hello everyone. I want to report a bug:

In SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 it's possible to access to Hidden Palace Finale without stars . (I have not played the full game [only a bit], but I could entering the stage at the start of the game, with 0 stars).

Thanks, whenever I decide to update this again I'll fix the bug.

Really enjoying these mods. However, I'm curious to know if there's any way to use cheats for the multiplayer games for the second player using Luigi. For instance, I'm using SM64's infinite breathing cheat (8133B21E 08FF), which works for Mario in the SM64 multiplayer hack, but it doesn't work for Luigi. Is there any light tweaking of the code that can be done to use for the second player?

I have a few questions about the Wii version that I don't think anyone else has asked:

1. How do I install this if I already have 1.2 installed on my Wii?

2. If I have to uninstall the wad I already have to install the new version, how do I do it if I don't have the original wad anymore?

3. Can I install a vanilla SM64 wad with Wad Manager and have it co-exist with the multiplayer one?

4. Can I have multiple revisions of the multiplayer wad installed at the same time?

5. Can I have multiple revisions of the multiplayer AND vanilla Mario 64 (installed with Wad Manager) installed at the same time?

Thank you in advance!

How I config the controllers?

(19-08-2016, 02:34 PM)Ghosthy Gamer Wrote: How I config the controllers?

That depends on the emulator and the input plugin you are using. If you are using the Project64k included with SM64 Multiplayer, select "Options->Configure Controller Plugin..." and there is a tab for each controller to setup. You should be able to pick controller inputs or set keyboard keys for each button.

If the default plugin doesn't suit you, then try some of the others in "Options->Settings..." in the "Plugins" tab.

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 »