SM64 Editor 2.0.9 « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Your 3D editor should have a "triangulate" option in the OBJ exporter that will replace all quads with two triangles automatically

05: Mario Angry 
(18-09-2017, 05:09 PM)shygoo Wrote: Your 3D editor should have a "triangulate" option in the OBJ exporter that will replace all quads with two triangles automatically

Ooooooh, Heart I get it, let me try! and in answer to the previous answer, No, my squares are just squares, not made by two triangles, I didn't know that... I'll try that and I'll post my answer, but I haven't tried that. ♥ thank you very much for your suggestions.

I'll be telling if it worked asap. Trouble Trouble

(18-09-2017, 01:16 PM)J_128 Wrote:
(17-09-2017, 04:35 PM)MissDessire Wrote: Dead I just tried that and it doesn't seem to work either, I made a square, it appears where it should, but it's half visible and half invisible...  Sad   I'd really appretiate your help here, please :c

Is your square made up of two triangles? In my experience, everything in SM64 must be made of triangles, sort of like this:

Spoiler :
Code:
_________
|\      |
| \     |
|  \    |
|   \   |
|    \  |
|     \ |
|      \|
---------/

(Sorry about the crude ASCII art, but i didn't want to go to the bother of taking a screenshot. I'm lazy. Wink )

Thaaanksss! it worked!![Image: 0Bav1TF.png]

Now I'm having a little problem with the animations because it makes the chest, arms and etc move a lot from the Bottom part >_< hahaha Cry

(20-09-2017, 03:36 AM)MissDessire Wrote: Thaaanksss! it worked!!

You're welcome. Smile Glad I could help!
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

I've another question, does anybody know why when I import an object with textures, they blur a looooooot!? I tried to place Peach's head with her textures and it blurs so much her eyes even look just like a white blur, so weird. Sad

SM64 Editor 2.0.9 « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11