SM64 Editor 2.0.9 « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Version 2.0.7 is up, this probably fixes MOP but if not let me know.

Letting people know what the next major update will probably have:
-Level script editor
-Dynamic ROM space allocation (hence, infinite importing space, and dynamic script reading)
-Infinite extra levels (because of dynamic space)
-Area importing (because of dynamic space)
-possibly further extended level boundaries or at least a fix to the camera at world edge

Not having dynamic space allocation is pretty much the reason I haven't added a lot of stuff yet.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 11:36 PM by Skeletons.)

That sounds amazing, really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see what kind of hacks will be made with this.

I can't wait, sm64 hacking keeps moving forward.
Gone for a while.

Thats gonna be so useful, i was already running out of side levels...
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

(10-08-2017, 11:35 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Letting people know what the next major update will probably have:
-Level script editor
-Dynamic ROM space allocation (hence, infinite importing space, and dynamic script reading)
-Infinite extra levels (because of dynamic space)
-Area importing (because of dynamic space)
-possibly further extended level boundaries or at least a fix to the camera at world edge

Not having dynamic space allocation is pretty much the reason I haven't added a lot of stuff yet.

Niceee, I can't wait to see this!
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

I can't wait for full-fledged Area Importing. I've been meaning to create secret mini-rooms designed around the blue coin switches. However, trying to "hide" them within levels containing death floors is difficult.

The Area Importer is an option, but it's quite limited as you cannot re-import your current level if you add an area.

I have a quick request for the next version: Allow opening Zelda ROMs for music import/export, like the current MK64 support. Could that be done please? Thanks!

BTW, great tool! Big Grin
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

2.0.8 is up, see main post for changes.

07: Goomba 
(06-09-2017, 10:23 PM)Skeletons Wrote: 2.0.8 is up, see main post for changes.

Is there a reference model for positioning Mario's replacement parts?
I cannot find anywhere.

SM64 Editor 2.0.9 « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 »