SM64 Editor 2.2 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Blakeoramo Wrote:3. Ability to import over the original SM64 Level Models in addition, (So there's like 16 or maybe more courses)

What, It keeps the original models in rom? Why?
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 03:41 AM by LuigiXHero.)

(04-07-2016, 03:40 AM)LuigiXHero Wrote:
Blakeoramo Wrote:3. Ability to import over the original SM64 Level Models in addition, (So there's like 16 or maybe more courses)

Yes, so you can import much bigger levels by using the empty space on the ROM.
Signed---A quite strange fellow

(04-07-2016, 06:27 AM)Blakeoramo Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 03:40 AM)LuigiXHero Wrote:

Yes, so you can import much bigger levels by using the empty space on the ROM.

If it gets added some backup data should be shipped with the editor so the Revert Level feature still works.
o n e   d a y   w e   w i l l   a l l   b e   t h e   s a m e   e n t i t y   a g a i n .

There's nothing like 16 extra courses, the original sm64 levels are imported over. The level script and models are just not replaced.
Gone for a while.

Updated to 2.0.2, see main post.

(04-07-2016, 09:17 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: There's nothing like 16 extra courses, the original sm64 levels are imported over. The level script and models are just not replaced.

That's what I meant. Could you replace the original level models? (Maybe even use them as custom objects ?)
Signed---A quite strange fellow

04: Mario Cheer 
(04-07-2016, 01:45 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Updated to 2.0.2, see main post.

Thank you, i think this fixed my problem, it also repaired my rom <3
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

2.0.3 is up.

(05-07-2016, 09:01 PM)Skeletons Wrote: 2.0.3 is up.
hey, are you panning to modify m64s directly from the editor?
Lorem Ipsum.

Skelux, it's possible to add an option to select Drawing Layers for alpha texures? I remember that old versions of the level importer (frauber's) imported alpha textures to a different layer and they had semi transparent outlines and weren't affected by fog. I think we could do neat effects with those properties.
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

SM64 Editor 2.2 « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 »