SM64 Editor 2.2.3 « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Do you think it's possible for you to fix this issue where importing custom music to a Mario Kart 64 rom with custom characters makes the game crash at the character select screen? I know that my .m64 files aren't what's causing the issue because just the act of opening the rom in SM64 Editor makes the game crash at the character select screen before I even put custom music in. And I know that my .karts files aren't the problem either because I've tested it with the Shovel Knight and Sonic .karts files that I downloaded from this site and got the same results. I've tried using multiple versions of Pitstop and SM64 Editor, including the one you just uploaded, and the same crash happens no matter what.

Maybe it''s just me but I can't get the "inside castle" object bank to work at all. Tried many fresh and old ROMs as well as multiple emulators and it caused an invalid opcode exception when entering levels that use this object bank in all cases. Every version of the importer available in the main post seems to have this issue.

06: Mario Upset 
I'm probably just stupid but does anybody know how to use the text wronger/dialogue editor? Whenever I change the text in the credits it just reverts back to the original text. Am I just not saving it, how do I go about doing that, or is it really just incomplete?
I just recently realized after 10+ years that Dire Dire Docks is the bowser submarine level and Jolly Roger Bay is the one on the first floor of the castle

SM64 Editor 2.2.3 « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14