SM64 Editor 2.2.3 « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

ok, when importing level. level was imported sideways? and tried to flip it and nothing happened
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

For some reason windows defender detected it as a virus can this be fixed?

You just habe to enable XZ Swap at exporting level

Is it normal after i am updating SM64 Editor from 2.0.7 to 2.1.4 that resets my rom? (Lucky i made a backup)
Quote:I never said "here is my rom pls fix"

(06-11-2017, 03:37 AM)MarioN64 Wrote: For some reason windows defender detected it as a virus can this be fixed?

me too!!

(06-11-2017, 03:37 AM)MarioN64 Wrote: For some reason windows defender detected it as a virus can this be fixed?

I am not experiencing this. My Windows Defender results attached below. Can you specify which file(s) that are being triggered in your Windows Defender and state what it is being detected as?

Attached Files    

Hello, I am new to this.
Is there a way where you can make this tool have the ability to export the models?

2.2 is up with vertex shading support.

06: Mario Upset 
Hey, I love your work. and I decided to make my own little rom hack. but when Im using this and I enter my level, I die instantly. Is there a way to fix this?

You have to move Mario's warp to your level so ge doesn't die from the death floor. You can do that with either Quad64 or TT64
Gone for a while.

SM64 Editor 2.2.3 « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 »