SM64 Editor 2.2 « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Your 3D editor should have a "triangulate" option in the OBJ exporter that will replace all quads with two triangles automatically

05: Mario Angry 
(18-09-2017, 05:09 PM)shygoo Wrote: Your 3D editor should have a "triangulate" option in the OBJ exporter that will replace all quads with two triangles automatically

Ooooooh, Heart I get it, let me try! and in answer to the previous answer, No, my squares are just squares, not made by two triangles, I didn't know that... I'll try that and I'll post my answer, but I haven't tried that. ♥ thank you very much for your suggestions.

I'll be telling if it worked asap. Trouble Trouble

(18-09-2017, 01:16 PM)J_128 Wrote:
(17-09-2017, 04:35 PM)MissDessire Wrote: Dead I just tried that and it doesn't seem to work either, I made a square, it appears where it should, but it's half visible and half invisible...  Sad   I'd really appretiate your help here, please :c

Is your square made up of two triangles? In my experience, everything in SM64 must be made of triangles, sort of like this:

Spoiler :
Code:
_________
|\      |
| \     |
|  \    |
|   \   |
|    \  |
|     \ |
|      \|
---------/

(Sorry about the crude ASCII art, but i didn't want to go to the bother of taking a screenshot. I'm lazy. Wink )

Thaaanksss! it worked!![Image: 0Bav1TF.png]

Now I'm having a little problem with the animations because it makes the chest, arms and etc move a lot from the Bottom part >_< hahaha Cry

(20-09-2017, 03:36 AM)MissDessire Wrote: Thaaanksss! it worked!!

You're welcome. Smile Glad I could help!
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

I've another question, does anybody know why when I import an object with textures, they blur a looooooot!? I tried to place Peach's head with her textures and it blurs so much her eyes even look just like a white blur, so weird. Sad

What is the good ROM of SM64 for use with SM64 Editor. Can you give me the download link as this does not margin with my ROM as it puts "invalid game code" thank you in advance for the link.

Hey, I know 2.1 literally just released, but I already got an issue. After importing a level, the game's sound seems to corrupt and default to one of the instrument sets. Coming from 2.0.9. It might have something to do with the SFX expansion in the previous version. The model I imported has 8,899 faces.

EDIT: 2.1.1 fixed it
EDIT 2: Nevermind. Did some experimenting and found out that loading an old settings file causes the issue.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2017, 01:37 AM by Flame8765.)

Can you give us a link to download a hack when you imported +22 infinite level size levels (in the original Game Were like more than 22 areas Around The Game)Super Mario 64? Its because i want to do expeditions with my friends playing in Multiplayer (Make It compatible with The Dynamic Multiplayer patch)And just Make a a hack with all those levels (It Will be a level pack), a trick that you can do is that you can put time counters where a street is to Make races And other things with Friends And finally I recommend to you to import The Crash mind over mutant entire World (if its possible) and It maybe can be added a cave story 3d model World?(Also if its possible). Thanks For your attention.
PS: Make a level select hub.
PPSConfusedorry about The bad capitalization.

2.1.2 is up with various improvements, see main post.

2.1.3 is up with more important changes to the patching process.

SM64 Editor 2.2 « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 »