Toad's Tool v0.6.2S « 1 2 3 4 5 6
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Yesterday i updated my NVIDIA drivers to v376.19.
I still can't start TT64 v0.6.x, but since yesterday I can start v0.5.9.9.4b!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016, 02:23 PM by Pilzinsel64.)

That feeling when the oldest driver NVIDIA lets you install is the oldest one known to cause problems. Sad
EDIT: Trying to find an alternate source at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2016, 03:20 PM by BaconBoy.)
If you like well-modeled and fun to play content, check out my current Super Mario 64 hack, Superstar Plumber!
It's Greeny approved!

Even though Toad's Tool uses Adobe Director programming code (which is hardly used nowadays). It would still be nice if it was open-source. It would help developers be able to look at it's code to see if they can use it as a reference point for newer tools that are made in which are similar.

(25-01-2017, 12:24 AM)Platinum Lucario Wrote: Even though Toad's Tool uses Adobe Director programming code (which is hardly used nowadays). It would still be nice if it was open-source. It would help developers be able to look at it's code to see if they can use it as a reference point for newer tools that are made in which are similar.

At VL-Tone's request, I'll be keeping it to myself until I am done updating, then eventually transfer it over to another suitable coder. I've been working on the next version bit by bit, sorry about the slow progress, I have many responsibilities.

Toad's Tool v0.6.2S « 1 2 3 4 5 6