SM64 Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Undoing start in zoomed-out view?
Ughr, this is sooo annoying but when i went into a clean rom, and swapped the data with the good one, it didn't work.

This is more of a project 64 question I guess but I can't exactly think of any better place for this.

I have set .z64 roms to default open with project 64 by clicking them on the desktop instead of just opening it through project 64. But every time I try to open them through the desktop it comes up with the error "attempt to open the file failed", the ame happens when using the launch rom option from toads tool. This happens to all roms, but it works completely fine when using the "open" menu in project 64.
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

Won't work on PJ 1.6 if you have higher installed.
#PowerAbuseEveryday#

I have both 1.6 and 2.1, so I guess it won't work then? (I rarely ever use 2.1 anyway so if I have to uninstall it then so be it, I just use it if a hack is running slower on pj64 1.6)

How much coding would it take to be able to make extra stars in courses that don't count toward the main 6, like the 100 coins stars? I'd like to make 3 extra stars per course to add some more difficulty.

Hey guys, can someone make me a model if they're good at making models of course, my friend has lost his model years ago, so if anyone could re make it (i have a video of what it looked like) Please add me on Skype : luigihack2 or just PM me with the link, thanks.

(14-03-2015, 05:48 AM)★スーパーマリオサン100★/mariosan Wrote: Hey, can someone make me a model my friend has lost his model years ago, so if you could re make it (i have a video of what it looked like) heres the model https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifc3SgSlUt8
thanks.

Moved your post to here. Please don't make new topics and ask here instead.
R.I.P Tarek701. 2005-2016

How would I go about ripping the individual parts of mario? I'd like to make some small edits to them, but i'm not sure how to actually get a copy of them.

How would I go about changing the environmental effect after touching a specific texture / entering a specific area.

Example, currently the blizzard effect is on screen. Slide into the caves, blizzard effect stops.

(26-04-2015, 06:03 AM)MilleniumLuigi Wrote: How would I go about changing the environmental effect after touching a specific texture / entering a specific area.

Example, currently the blizzard effect is on screen. Slide into the caves, blizzard effect stops.

For entering a specific area, that can be done if you use Areal importing, for touching a specific texture then that could be a Collision trigger, but no one has done that yet.
#PowerAbuseEveryday#

SM64 Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 »