Wario Land 64 1 2 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hello, I am starting work on a new hack by the title "Wario Land 64" (This is in no way affiliated with SML64.)

So far I have started on a new stage called Lethal Lava Land II which is a mixture between Whomp's fortress and Lethal Lava Lands beta versions. This stage will also be making an appearance in "Super Mario Sacred Castle" A hack which is challenging yet fun.

I have also ripped Wario's model from Mario Tennis 64 however once I exported it all the textures were messed up so I had to place them all back by hand, I also gave him the colors he originally had in Wario Land for the gameboy.
Here are some screenshots of Wario.

[Image: W_Frontview.png]
[Image: W_Sideview.png]
[Image: W_Backview.png]

Here is also a small sneak peak at Lethal Lava Land II.
[Image: Lethal_Lava_Land_II.png]

And last but not least, the title which I spent hours on.
[Image: Wario_Land_64_Title.png]

Woah, good! Don't wait to see a demo!
Gone for good.

The title screen looks very good! Keep up your hard work! Smile

(14-01-2016, 08:19 PM)Polar Hacker Wrote: The title screen looks v
ery good! Keep up your hard work! Smile

Thank you <3

(14-01-2016, 07:22 AM)supermariosan100 Wrote: Hello, I am starting work on a new hack by the title "Wario Land 64" (This is in no way affiliated with SML64.)

So far I have started on a new stage called Lethal Lava Land II which is a mixture between Whomp's fortress and Lethal Lava Lands beta versions. This stage will also be making an appearance in "Super Mario Sacred Castle" A hack which is challenging yet fun.

I have also ripped Wario's model from Mario Tennis 64 however once I exported it all the textures were messed up so I had to place them all back by hand, I also gave him the colors he originally had in Wario Land for the gameboy.

Ah, by the way, I reccomend smoothing Wario's model up a bit, because it's very low poly, and title screen is cool.
Gone for good.

(15-01-2016, 06:10 PM)Videogame hacks Wrote:
(14-01-2016, 07:22 AM)supermariosan100 Wrote: Hello, I am starting work on a new hack by the title "Wario Land 64" (This is in no way affiliated with SML64.)

Ah, by the way, I reccomend smoothing Wario's model up a bit, because it's very low poly, and title screen is cool.
I don't think it looks that bad. I do think it should be in colour though.

[/quote]I don't think it looks that bad. I do think it should be in colour though.
[/quote]

I think the same. I know it's supposed to be retro, but I think it'll look a lot better with normal colors too. Smile

I don't think it looks that bad. I do think it should be in colour though.
[/quote]

I think the same. I know it's supposed to be retro, but I think it'll look a lot better with normal colors too. Smile
[/quote]

I'm thinking of making color codes work with the hack maybe.

New updates!

Hi! I'm Nyle! And i really like your project idea.

I can just help with voicing the wario voice (If you need wario Shouting the title, of course)

Wario Land 64 1 2 »