Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(12-06-2017, 09:33 PM)shygoo Wrote: I'm sure it's possible, but to avoid overwriting other data you would probably have to move the name to another place in memory and update a pointer. I'll take a look at this tonight if I have time.

Alright then.

what are people currently using to edit textures and replace sprites since star rod isn't out? i've seen a few hacks do this already

also, is it possible to add enemies to boss fights? like a magikoopa with ice king

So. Is it possible to edit the effect of an original item right now?
For example, making a Kooky Cookie possible to poison the player, electrify or hide the user?
Or make a cake 'snowy', by freezing the user as well as healing him? If possible plz give a tutorial about how. I didn't found the respective code. Thx.

Can someone give me the address of texture of the hp and fp bar?

Is there any tutorials on how to get a PNG image indexed into a CI4 format? I checked out some Super Smash Bros Melee forums and looked on the Mario Kart forum here, but I can't seem to find how to go able doing it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

07: Goomba 
Im trying to figure out how to change the CPU from recompiler to interpreter
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 02:30 PM by ZetaTheSlayer.)
[Image: 200.gif]

While the game is running, click Options -> Settings... -> Config: Paper Mario (U) -> Recompiler, then change "CPU core style"

(07-12-2014, 04:57 PM)Polar Hacker Wrote: Self explanatory. Ask questions, get answers.
Yes I need help. I've made a thread titled "Star rod help?". Here's the link: http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=865 please respond to me there.

Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13