Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

we don't discriminate, all paper mario's are welcome <3

At the moment, not much in the hacking scene has happened with TTYD. Most users here are trying to tackle PM64 right now.
[Image: FJdRvVq.png]
Click the image to go to the PM:Hacking Archive
ᴼᴴ ᴴᴵ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ\(ಠ_ಠ)

(06-03-2016, 04:24 AM)Drewworks Wrote: At the moment, not much in the hacking scene has happened with TTYD. Most users here are trying to tackle PM64 right now.

Yeah that might be the thing
Lorem Ipsum.

(09-01-2016, 03:41 AM)TUWieZ Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 10:29 AM)Videogame hacks Wrote: I've got a problem with N64RIP... I'm making a beta revival project. I used the VRML exporter on 1964 (I use PJ64, but that plugin only runs on 1964), I edited the toad town text with mushroom kingdom. Te file name of the VRML export is 66D1743_c... I tryed texture offset 66D1743 and 66D1743C, but it gives me an error. Help please!

if i recall lemmy's vrml plugin exports the texture and the alpha as _c and _a
probably shouldn't add the c at the end lol. you're looking to index the texture addresses right?

hmm, still not working without c, thanks anyways
Lorem Ipsum.

(29-01-2016, 12:08 PM)Netto Imeji Wrote: I could not found any ROM that can be use to edit!
Also,I'm unable to connect the service of the Mediafire,sorry!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4j0ecq7bxwf0khw/Paper%20Mario%20%28U%29%20%5B%21%5D.zip?dl=0

There was a section on this site for ROMs which is was hidden until you made 10 posts, but I've changed the requirements to 1 post for now.
Enjoy: http://origami64.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

(25-04-2016, 10:02 AM)Skeletons Wrote: There was a section on this site for ROMs which is was hidden until you made 10 posts, but I've changed the requirements to 1 post for now.
Enjoy: http://origami64.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

Still not working Undecided
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2016, 06:22 PM by RobiNERD. Edit Reason: Screenshot addition )

Attached Files    
Lorem Ipsum.

should be working now, try again

Does anyone know how to get the Oasis track to play anywhere. I can make the regular Dry Dry Desert music play just fine, I just can't get the Oasis track to play no matter what I do.

Edit: NVM, Found out how to do it (From my understanding of how it works, there are some tracks that just decrease the volume of one or more sound channels(E.g, Toad Town Sewers Icy Variant) Or there are certain tracks that are setup in such a way that there are certain sound channels that have a byte that turns the channel on or off(E.g, Desert Oasis). Welp, that solves that one.

Here are some codes (JP Wii VC):

Desert Oasis:

013ED534 00060000
013ED594 00070000
013ED5F4 01080000
013ED654 01090000

Toad Town Sewers Icy:

013ED1F4 5F000000

I might port these over to N64 to allow for a full USF rip, and if I do, I'll update this post again.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2016, 01:11 AM by Otnert _.)

M8's. M8's. I have the most important of questions.

TTYD is disgustingly, horrifically, inexcusably easy. Period. Every single enemy should have triple the attack power, five times the health, and an extra few defense. Period. Maybe even add in more status ailments.

So I'm modding the game. I ran my ISO file for TTYD through GCRebuilder, looked through the root folder, and started playing with both text files and hex editing in HxD.

Unfortunately, because I am a massive piece of garbage, the full extent of my modding powers is to edit the in game text so that it's funny and vulgar.

So, I'm just gonna shut up and ask my questions.

1) Does anyone know how to find the hexes that contain specific enemy stats, so I can mod them to become more powerful?

2) How would I go about making normal enemies cause status ailments?

3) Does anyone know where the tattle logs are? Obviously, editing stats would mean that tattles were wrong... but it's better to just replace all the tattle text with a bunch of filler garbage that talks about the enemy (funny dialog), but doesn't reveal their stats.

4) SHOPS. Oh my god, every shop ever needs to be nerfed. Things like boo sheets disgust me. I'd prefer making a version where money becomes a legitimate issue you have to consider. So, I need to know how to edit the in game shops, so they don't make the game a cakewalk. I mean, let's be real. The enemies could do 99 damage each, and between special moves, 20 items, item storage, and boo sheets, you're pretty much invincible.

Forgive me in advance for sucking horribly at all this. Thanks in advance if anyone sees this and has all the answers. I'll try to git gud soon.

PS: This is my first post, and because of that, I'm asking people to click on my signature because it links to my deviantart page. Check it out. I stream too. Reopening my commissions soon. Lel.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2016, 03:58 PM by Sardrellas. Edit Reason: Grammar. )
Click me!
[Image: 8UgNt8w.gif]

Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 »