Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Quote:Is there a version of Project64 (or another, more up-to-date) emulator that has these features?

Unfortunately it seems like Nemu is the only good debugging emulator we've got right now (and n64js maybe?). PJ64 has a debugger as well but no one seems to have any luck actually getting the majority of its functions to work. Mupen, 1964, and old PJ64 are open source so I have some hopes that 3rd party debuggers will come along eventually.

Emulator devs always say that their emulators have debuggers when asked but they never want to compile them into their public releases for some reason.

Well, at least we do have Nemu's. It isn't all that bad Smile Not like I've used it recently... Sad
[Image: 2wKJA6Y.png]

Can somone pls give me the link to the main tutorial of Origami 64 cause i cant find it ._.

Please keep searching, I am sure you will find it.

(ps. you might want to know that there doesn't exist a tutorial, well not that I know off)

(08-03-2015, 06:38 PM)Jesse Wrote: Please keep searching, I am sure you will find it.

(ps. you might want to know that there doesn't exist a tutorial, well not that I know off)

I already learnt how to use Origami/Kirigami 64 on my self but still thx Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 06:50 PM by LordFunghi.)

(07-12-2014, 04:57 PM)Polar Hacker Wrote: Self explanatory. Ask questions, get answers.
How do you inject a modded ROM into the Paper Mario wad file? I want my modded Paper Mario ROM to run on my Wii, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Has anyone figured out how to bypass the maximum 50 HP / 50 FP / 30 BP limit, to say, 99 HP / 99 FP / 99 BP?

Is it possible to change what the shop owners sell? and if so... how? and whats the hex numbers of the Bug Repel and Hustle Drink? im also curious is it possible to change the MAX HP,FP and BP? (that could help my mod) i hope i didn't ask for too much.

(31-07-2015, 08:33 PM)wurmi32LP Wrote: Is it possible to change what the shop owners sell? and if so... how? and whats the hex numbers of the Bug Repel and Hustle Drink? im also curious is it possible to change the MAX HP,FP and BP? (that could help my mod) i hope i didn't ask for too much.

I think this is what you are looking for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSek_0oxKC-dmVITUNCZy1ybFk/view
It might just be me, but trying to change an item to a maple syrup crashes for me, so if you find a fix, let me know. Smile
I should point out this is made by Luigi1er over at romhacking.net
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 03:22 AM by Rain. Edit Reason: Credit to author )

Thanks. i'll try it as soon as i get time! i wonder... did you use the Paper Mario (U) rom? maybe it crashes with other versions? but i haven't tried it out yet. so i might be wrong. okay... Luigi1er said: EDIT : An item is mislabed in charts.xml and can main to a crash. To avoid it, just rename "Honey SYrup" by "Honey Syrup".
maybe that could fix your Crash problem. too bad he didn't insert the Hustle Drink... *sigh* guess i will only change some other items to more helpful ones.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2015, 06:08 AM by wurmi32LP. Edit Reason: edit )

Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 »