Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(13-11-2016, 09:23 AM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 07:52 AM)Qwoll Wrote: Hello! I'm new to Paper Mario hacking and honestly I have no idea where to start xD So I figured I'd make a thread asking about the basic necessitates of PM hacking. What tools do I need and where can I get them? Also is there a tutorial somewhere I should watch first?

Currently the necessarites are really nothing (well a slightgly above 2006 standard computer). Only currently some stuff needs hex hacking. Also if you learn ASM you can find stuff and help the comunnity alot

What about Star Rod? Where can I get that?

(15-11-2016, 12:32 AM)Qwoll Wrote:
(13-11-2016, 09:23 AM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 07:52 AM)Qwoll Wrote: Hello! I'm new to Paper Mario hacking and honestly I have no idea where to start xD So I figured I'd make a thread asking about the basic necessitates of PM hacking. What tools do I need and where can I get them? Also is there a tutorial somewhere I should watch first?

Currently the necessarites are really nothing (well a slightgly above 2006 standard computer). Only currently some stuff needs hex hacking. Also if you learn ASM you can find stuff and help the comunnity alot

What about Star Rod? Where can I get that?

Its not released yet. Use mario mache tool thing and as Robinerd said learn ASM. Its really useful once you get the hang of it.

Also, are there any Paper Mario hacks already out there that I can play?

(18-11-2016, 06:26 PM)Qwoll Wrote: Also, are there any Paper Mario hacks already out there that I can play?

Hard mode
Lorem Ipsum.

So I know this probably sounds incredibly stupid, but I can't figure it out.

1. Tile Molester seems to be displaying a jumble of colors, no matter what palette I set it to. How would I change this?
2. I didn't quite "edit" the ROM, it's just the vanilla ROM but I'm dumping textures from it and displaying them using Project 64's "use hi-res textures if possible" setting.

Again, it seems like I'm missing some of Mario's sprites, so does anybody have some pointers?

Its ia.... Just find the unchanged textures also if in wrong palette you finde the (ROM) adresses on the bottom right
Lorem Ipsum.

But there's no original hacks with original story?

No
Lorem Ipsum.

(03-12-2016, 07:19 AM)Qwoll Wrote: But there's no original hacks with original story?

I have a W.I.P but anyways, I am having trouble with something. I can't find the star spirits 1st dialogue on the purple mountain.

Thank you. Heart
Got Akira Himegawa's 10 Zelda Manga's for christmas, I can die happy now.

Also, does anyone have the moonjump code for n64 emulator's?
Got Akira Himegawa's 10 Zelda Manga's for christmas, I can die happy now.

Paper Mario Help Thread « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 »