SM64 Show-off Thread « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The Level im working on.

Link: GIF!

If you like it be sure to check out my Hack, link is in my signature.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2017, 07:09 PM by 8_BitKing.)
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

(31-01-2017, 07:07 PM)8_BitKing Wrote: The Level im working on. GIF!

Nice job on the level design m8! The modeling and effects are pretty good too!
THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ME.

Haven't done anything serious for SM64 in a while, but here is a joke hack:

(01-04-2017, 09:44 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Haven't done anything serious for SM64 in a while, but here is a joke hack:

You know what they say, it's rip to f### bees.

did this a while ago, if you like it you can leave a suggestion and i'll probably make a second video. (no asm cause i dont know asm)

[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Here is a preview for a new SM64 level editor that I'm working on. I plan on releasing the tool this Friday (July 7th), when SMWCentral's C3 event starts.
Spoiler: Screenshots
[Image: Lump2o3.png]

[Image: 1bg24EN.png]

[Image: 7XE2MLc.png]
The main focus of the tool is to be like TT64, but with better ROM compatibility. 
  • Both extended ROMs and vanilla (8MB) ROMs that have uncompressed data can be modified*
  • You can modify any of the 4 major regional versions of SM64, which includes: US, Europe, Japan, and Japan (Shindou edition)
  • You can load and save ROM files as big endian(.z64), middle endian(.v64), or little endian(.n64)
  • Supports most of the N64 texture formats: RGBA16, RGBA32, IA16, IA8, IA4, I8, and I4. (CI textures will be interpreted as grayscale)
* Note: Macro & Special objects are not editable with the vanilla 8MB ROM, since they are MIO0 compressed. You can use queueRAM's sm64extend tool to extend any vanilla ROM file, which will let you edit these objects.

Only objects & warps will be editable in this first version. I'm planning on adding more features, like texture editing, in future updates down the line.

N64split support would be amazing also.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017, 12:22 AM by LuigiXHero.)
pic of me:[Image: de46ecce2a1f433bbd3d2d62c276c8ce.png]

"All of this was made possible by Totino's, guys
Sonic Mania wouldnt exist without it" ~ TheStoneBanana

I'd like to suggest to make it being less painful to work with than TT64. Maybe take inspiration from SM64DSe or IDK.
This is my signature

(02-07-2017, 12:21 AM)LuigiXHero Wrote: N64split support would be amazing also.

The reason why I didn't use n64split is that it is incomplete in some aspects, and a lot slower than just parsing the ROM data myself. I do believe that using a ROM splitter program is the ultimate end-goal for N64 ROM editing, so maybe I'll use n64split sometime in the future when it is more feature complete.

(02-07-2017, 12:31 AM)Poudink Wrote: I'd like to suggest to make it being less painful to work with than TT64. Maybe take inspiration from SM64DSe or IDK.

Yeah, I've been hearing this a lot on discord. I'll see what I can do with the controls in the next version after release.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017, 12:44 AM by David.)

I liked tt64's controls better than sm64dse, the interface is what was really bad.
Gone for a while.

SM64 Show-off Thread « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 »